GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"P2P Things"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 10:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anyone know what the best P2P file sharing thing is. I used to use Win MX, then i went onto Ares but now that takes ages to connect. I tried Limewire but it says i need some Java thing. Are there any other good reliable and fast ones?
Thu 26/05/05 at 13:55
Regular
"I'm Great."
That's what I use. Haven't had a problem with it yet in the 8 months I've been using it.
Thu 26/05/05 at 11:10
Regular
Shareaza is good
Thu 26/05/05 at 10:45
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Cheers :)
Thu 26/05/05 at 10:36
Regular
I use limewire.

just get java from here [URL]http://www.java.com/en/[/URL]
Thu 26/05/05 at 10:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anyone know what the best P2P file sharing thing is. I used to use Win MX, then i went onto Ares but now that takes ages to connect. I tried Limewire but it says i need some Java thing. Are there any other good reliable and fast ones?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.