GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"P2P Things"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/05/05 at 10:16
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anyone know what the best P2P file sharing thing is. I used to use Win MX, then i went onto Ares but now that takes ages to connect. I tried Limewire but it says i need some Java thing. Are there any other good reliable and fast ones?
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:07
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
*that...shut up...please.....
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
*thta....and dont even bother....lol
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
true...i accpet thta fact...
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:03
I'm sorry, but you just corrected farair to farari.
You deserve it.
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:02
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
*hate....god dam fu*king keyboards
Thu 26/05/05 at 20:02
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
god i ahte u people
Thu 26/05/05 at 19:57
Yes.
Yes, you are.
Thu 26/05/05 at 19:40
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
***farari...wow...im real bad at spelling things...
Thu 26/05/05 at 19:39
Regular
"No, I'm not Crazy"
I agree....killing people for stealing rich guys money...I mean without u buying their records legally, thye cant afford that third farair, or that 2nd olympic sized swimming bowl, let alone their own 10 alley bowling lanes in their own basements...God...what are you thinking people...murderers dont get it, but stealing rich guys money..yer..they deserve to die...god whats wrong with society today...
Thu 26/05/05 at 19:09
Regular
Ah, of course.

Yeah, it's illegal.

Basically, duplication without the authors permission is a breach of copyright and is illegal.

As much as I hate people downloading things illegally, I have no problems with people downloading works of dead people.

Elvis for example, why should you buy his records, as it's not him that earns the money from it.

But downloading every new song that's released (almost) should be punishable by death.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.