GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't like it do not i repeat do not vote Dringo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 20:01
Regular
Edgy is a wise man, a very wise man as soon as this notable thing began I agreed with his view notables creates discomfort in the FOG.

Well i discovered no problems with it and so i thought the "vote Dringo" Campaign would be a good laugh which it was.

Well reacently i wrote something in prime topics called Honda advert! It was silly but was about the fact extras like a DVD player isn't what you need it is what the console can do that counts. Well Grix replied writting and I quote...

"As a notable i thought it would be my job to tell you this isn't a prime topic"

2 things, 1 it is a prime topic, 2 why would you being a notable make me listen to what you write any more seriously than if you were a regular?

I had little respect for Grix as it is but by sayingh "as a notable" killed any respect i ever had!

I don't like the notable thing and i stand beside Edgy in this belief!

So if you were thinking of voting Dringo DON'T it will be a wasted vote as i don't care and as protest i won't be voting (if i did it would be er-no)!

Dringo
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:42
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Maybe you don't get on becuase you take things he says too
> seriously...

Grix called me immature, sad, i write boring stuff and no wonder you haven't won a Gameaday (even though i have!)#

It wasn't just Grix it was FM too and i managed to fight off there barrage of insults and i will get my revenge bwahahahaha!

erm... ignore that
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
Dringo wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Maybe you don't get on becuase you take
> things he says too
> seriously...

Grix called me immature,
> sad,

Well you re

i write boring stuff

Yup

It wasn't just Grix it was FM too and i
> managed to fight off there barrage of insults and i will get my
> revenge bwahahahaha!

You're, in the words of Grix, Sad and immature.
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:52
Regular
"You've upset me"
Oh and by the way, my last post was a JOKE
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:56
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Edgy is a wise man, a very wise man as soon as this notable thing
> began I agreed with his view notables creates discomfort in the FOG.
>

Well i discovered no problems with it and so i thought the
> "vote Dringo" Campaign would be a good laugh which it
> was.

Well reacently i wrote something in prime topics called
> Honda advert! It was silly but was about the fact extras like a DVD
> player isn't what you need it is what the console can do that
> counts. Well Grix replied writting and I quote...

"As a
> notable i thought it would be my job to tell you this isn't a prime
> topic"

2 things, 1 it is a prime topic, 2 why would you
> being a notable make me listen to what you write any more seriously
> than if you were a regular?

I told all of you that this happens now that there are people voted as notables! You may think this is harsh, but there should be a penalty for those who dishonour the other notables by abusing their status as a notable! Maybe even demotion.

Thankyou Dringo for making this known to the other members of Gameaday. I am glad I'm not the only member who sees things the way they really are!
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:11
Regular
Edgy and Dringo the Notable hunters, we may no be notables but any notable that abuses their position will fear our wraith!!!!!

Oh and RBS i take no offense and the CWF royal rumble takes place tommorow!!!!!!!! the results will be on at 7 o'clock!
Thu 31/05/01 at 21:12
Regular
I've changed my tagline now.......

Kinda reminds me of the original Turok game's title.....
Thu 31/05/01 at 21:17
edgy that guy wants you to unblock him!
Thu 31/05/01 at 21:41
Regular
Rob? (as in the one on MSN who is a......CENSORED..........)

btw: If anyone here uses MSN and is called Rob, I don't mean you unless you've been in contact with me for a while on there
Fri 01/06/01 at 19:28
Regular
CENSORSHIP Edgy takes no prisoners!
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:34
Regular
"I think Grix was joking"

Congratulations Rasta. Young you may be, but you are wiser than most in here, and at least you've got a sense of humour. ;0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.