GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't like it do not i repeat do not vote Dringo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 20:01
Regular
Edgy is a wise man, a very wise man as soon as this notable thing began I agreed with his view notables creates discomfort in the FOG.

Well i discovered no problems with it and so i thought the "vote Dringo" Campaign would be a good laugh which it was.

Well reacently i wrote something in prime topics called Honda advert! It was silly but was about the fact extras like a DVD player isn't what you need it is what the console can do that counts. Well Grix replied writting and I quote...

"As a notable i thought it would be my job to tell you this isn't a prime topic"

2 things, 1 it is a prime topic, 2 why would you being a notable make me listen to what you write any more seriously than if you were a regular?

I had little respect for Grix as it is but by sayingh "as a notable" killed any respect i ever had!

I don't like the notable thing and i stand beside Edgy in this belief!

So if you were thinking of voting Dringo DON'T it will be a wasted vote as i don't care and as protest i won't be voting (if i did it would be er-no)!

Dringo
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:01
Regular
Edgy is a wise man, a very wise man as soon as this notable thing began I agreed with his view notables creates discomfort in the FOG.

Well i discovered no problems with it and so i thought the "vote Dringo" Campaign would be a good laugh which it was.

Well reacently i wrote something in prime topics called Honda advert! It was silly but was about the fact extras like a DVD player isn't what you need it is what the console can do that counts. Well Grix replied writting and I quote...

"As a notable i thought it would be my job to tell you this isn't a prime topic"

2 things, 1 it is a prime topic, 2 why would you being a notable make me listen to what you write any more seriously than if you were a regular?

I had little respect for Grix as it is but by sayingh "as a notable" killed any respect i ever had!

I don't like the notable thing and i stand beside Edgy in this belief!

So if you were thinking of voting Dringo DON'T it will be a wasted vote as i don't care and as protest i won't be voting (if i did it would be er-no)!

Dringo
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:06
Ok then my vote goes to joby then...(it was anyway) but it was close.
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I had no intention of voting for you anyway :D

Lay off Grix, he likes Radiohead :)

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:16
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> Ok then my vote goes to joby then...(it was anyway) but it was
> close.

I vote dipsy a.k.a Khazar
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:22
Regular
Good say No to Notables i'm annoyed with some of them being rude snobby!
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:26
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I'm the Lib Dem cantidate for this election.
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:31
why vote for khazar? he has been here... 3 weeks! vote for er-no!!
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:36
Regular
Don't vote at all i like er-no i don't want him falling into the notable trap, I listen to everyone be him a notable or not it doesn't matter just degrades people when they don't get voted!
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:39
it could be very degrading but it's not up to you is it Dringo.

If i was Tony all i would say is that if you don't like it don't vote
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
Chris:

I think Grix was joking just a TEENSY bit. He hates getting all the flak that he does for being a notable.

He was just messing around and if you can't see that then aybe you should keep your mouth shut.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.