GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't like it do not i repeat do not vote Dringo"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 20:01
Regular
Edgy is a wise man, a very wise man as soon as this notable thing began I agreed with his view notables creates discomfort in the FOG.

Well i discovered no problems with it and so i thought the "vote Dringo" Campaign would be a good laugh which it was.

Well reacently i wrote something in prime topics called Honda advert! It was silly but was about the fact extras like a DVD player isn't what you need it is what the console can do that counts. Well Grix replied writting and I quote...

"As a notable i thought it would be my job to tell you this isn't a prime topic"

2 things, 1 it is a prime topic, 2 why would you being a notable make me listen to what you write any more seriously than if you were a regular?

I had little respect for Grix as it is but by sayingh "as a notable" killed any respect i ever had!

I don't like the notable thing and i stand beside Edgy in this belief!

So if you were thinking of voting Dringo DON'T it will be a wasted vote as i don't care and as protest i won't be voting (if i did it would be er-no)!

Dringo
Sat 02/06/01 at 17:32
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Er-no you are now who I will vote for...Unless anyone else can persuade me.
Sat 02/06/01 at 16:41
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
revision grrrrrr
i hate revision
Sat 02/06/01 at 16:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
And good for me to....

...er-no goes back to his revision....
Sat 02/06/01 at 16:08
YEs it is extremely good for me! (:)
Sat 02/06/01 at 16:02
Regular
Oh... err... good for you. :0)
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:56
Cheers Grix I will now focus on things with new perspective!
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:53
Regular
Why does it matter? As long as you enjoy your life, and do whatever you want to do, it doesn't matter what other people think.
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:44
I like being judged, seeing what other ppl think of you.
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:41
Regular
I'd rather not judge. But those things make me laugh too.
Sat 02/06/01 at 15:38
I like red dwarf and black adder, do I have a sense of humor?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.