GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"newb on the forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/05/05 at 16:53
Regular
"i love bmw,s"
hi i,m a newb on the board, nice to be here. i,ve had a go at making a website and have had great fun in trying. if anyone would like to drop in its www.bimmerx1.com please sign the guestbook you can put what you like in it good or bad, i dont mind. i,m adding to it all the time so hopefully it will get better bye for now steve
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:24
Regular
Lol. Good one old bean.
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:55
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Quite a ravishing site, what-ho.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:06
Regular
Why do 'n00bs' advertise their arrival ?

What do you expect, a warm welcome and a basket of muffins ?

They'll be no welcomes here, and you can sleep on the floor; in the corner. Basically if you were someone who was here before and had quite reputation, now returning, I might care. As it is, I don't. At all.

Let me ask you some questions ... what do you think you will gain from writing this thread ? Why are you here ?

Finally ... What was the name of the Dandelion that lay on the latitude and longitude line of the eastern-most cross-section of the Great Wall of China under the dictatorial emperor in the late 14th Century ?
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:11
Regular
"0228"
Oi, leave Steve alone.

Ok, so he may not know what a capital letter is, and nor does he appear to have an apostrophe key on his keyboard, but he isn't a crazy txt tlk speaking fool, he's trying to make a good impression, and it's more than just a 'hi!' post, it has some relevance in that he wants to show people his site.

Of course, I could be wrong.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Lord Funk wrote:
> Finally ... What was the name of the Dandelion that lay on the
> latitude and longitude line of the eastern-most cross-section of the
> Great Wall of China under the dictatorial emperor in the late 14th
> Century ?

Steve.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:23
Regular
JFH wrote:
>it's more than just a 'hi!' post, it has some relevance in that
>he wants to show people his site.
>
> Of course, I could be wrong.

It's simply an endorsement for his site which I assume that he will post links to soon (if he hasn't already - too tired to be deciphering ... English :S)

So, yeah, it's an endorsement and is still the usual annoying 'hiya' thread that is all too common
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:24
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
This guy could go far on the forums. As long as he doesn't start listening to the others.
Thu 26/05/05 at 13:27
Regular
"i love bmw,s"
yeah they are the business
Thu 26/05/05 at 13:34
Regular
"i love bmw,s"
ok then NooBs dosent bother me no point in getting stressed about a name ?????
Thu 26/05/05 at 13:36
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
oldfart wrote:
> yeah they are the business

who is the business?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.