GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you won once what would you choose..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 18:53
Regular
If you won once, and only once, what would you choose and what console would it be on? Let's try and make a another world record on how many games people would want. I'll start it off...

If I won I would choose... Banjo-Tooie.
Why? It is big,long and hard. It would keep me busy foe ages.
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I have to agree with Sniper on this one. Grow up.
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:51
Regular
Even the Game is laughing at you all? Do you want this sort of respect from the notables and regulars?
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Bewarethetoadsoffate wrote:
> wow, SNIPER can stop a conversation cold.

Sniper can stop a lot of things. Making them cold in the proccess.

Hey Snipes, no hard feelings about my story, OK?

Please?

No hard feelings?

Ple-

*sphiew*

Wed 30/05/01 at 23:47
Regular
What? Talking about about winning gameaday sounds is real sad..... snap out of that virtual world and go to reality. Gameaday winning isn't the biggest thing ever, you win you pick a game, you are happy end of story no point talking about what games you would get...if you ever win you can't have a hint of moaning.
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:46
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
ssj4freeza wrote:
> definitely an N64 game (might as well get maximum value prize also
> N64 tends to have the longest games) probably Conkers BFD cos its
> full of swearing and therefore big and clever!

Could this be because you have an N64? Perchance?

Anyway, I'd get either Crazy Taxi, which comes out on Friday, wooooohoooooo! Or GT3, on the 6th July (We hope! Please!)
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:44
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
If it's a sad topic, and you dn't like it...why do you bother to reply?
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:42
wow, SNIPER can stop a conversation cold.
Wed 30/05/01 at 23:37
Regular
This is a real sad topic...
Wed 30/05/01 at 22:26
Regular
"You've upset me"
Zeldapro wrote:
Aiyden
> Chronicles

I picked that originally.. then I read a review of it and changed to Battle for Naboo.
Wed 30/05/01 at 22:21
I dunno, it's just like a new kind of Carmageddon mixed with the old game Quarantine and then a sequel (Crazy Taxi 2) so it can't be that great since Carmageddon must be getting boring. To be honest, I expect it would be great fun because it's a bit like GTA which could never really get boring.

Still I'm not a fan of Crazy Taxi because of the excessive calling it original when it isn't.

As to voting for you Game I promise to take all the candidates manifestos into account (maybe i'll be a candidate of course and then i'll vote for myself if I can) before choosing. Still the one which promises to do the Chicken Dance is the most likely to get my vote.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.