GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My brain's broken"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/05/05 at 00:02
Regular
"Selected"
I can't learn anything new and I've stopped being able to understand stuff I used to know.

I think I'm actually getting.....less smarterer.

Once I get some money, I'll teach myself how to code in Javascript. Then I'll read up on how to use Photoshop. Then I'll learn how to be a better musician. Yeah, that might work.
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:26
LTM being long-term memory?
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:25
Regular
"Monochromatic"
mikelar wrote:
> I think I read somewhere that if the human brain was a hard drive,
> it'd be 5 Gb in capacity....!

Taken from my pyschology book

" Merkle (1988) estimated (using the number of synapses) that LTM may have a capacity of between one thousand and one million gigabytes."
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:17
"period drama"
Know lots but don't be a smartass.
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Selected"
What's it supposed to mean?
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:14
Regular
"Laughingstock"
'To know and not be knowing' is a revered state amongst certain mystics.
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:11
Regular
"Selected"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Spending time in here kills off the brain cells. That's my excuse
> anyway.

You're right, I think once I get some money, I'll stop coming on here and read something about something instead of spending my time reading da cheat master's mind garbage. Money first though - damn capitilists will stop me learning eh?!
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:09
Regular
"Selected"
I think I read somewhere that if the human brain was a hard drive, it'd be 5 Gb in capacity....!

I just feel like I don't really know anything; it's like there's all this literature, music, technology, art and history I know NOTHING about....and I want to know.
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:08
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Spending time in here kills off the brain cells. That's my excuse anyway.
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:08
You need contextual cues.

In a few years I won't remember that :(
Wed 25/05/05 at 00:05
"period drama"
I know what you mean - everything from school ... it's all gone.
But I'm sure I still do remember it somewhere, I'd just need a little prompting to get it back again.

I like to think the human memory has infinite capacity anyway.

You could always stick a screwdriver in your ear and see if you can fiz things a bit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.