GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anybody here own a dreamcast???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/12/06 at 12:03
Regular
"dreamcast rules"
this is for all the people who are dreamcast gamers and please no anti-retro people please
Wed 06/12/06 at 12:03
Regular
"dreamcast rules"
this is for all the people who are dreamcast gamers and please no anti-retro people please
Wed 06/12/06 at 12:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Dreamcast is retro *sniggers*
Wed 06/12/06 at 12:20
Regular
I think the last Dreamcast game has come out in Japan or about to. I'm afraid I sold my Dreamcast a few years ago :( but I loved playing it even though I only had a few games like Crazy Taxi and Power Stone and umm I'm already forgetting what other games I had.

Lots of people still play their Dreamcasts and so they should :)
Wed 06/12/06 at 16:31
Regular
I still have a DC.

/flex
Wed 06/12/06 at 17:20
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I still have a DC and 120 games for it.

/bigflex

But they're all in a drawer and haven't seen the light of day in years.

/notsobigflex
Wed 06/12/06 at 17:28
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
My Dreamcast still sits ontop of my xbox(take that microsoft heads!) Ocassionally play it, haven't downloaded **ahem** bought a new game in a while...
Wed 06/12/06 at 17:28
Regular
I'm gettin one soon off this girl I know. She has Shenmue and other classics. :D
Wed 06/12/06 at 17:44
Regular
FantasyMeister would you take a fiver for those 120 games, by any chance? =)
Wed 06/12/06 at 18:52
"possibly impossible"
I used to have a Dreamcast. Wonderful console, annoyinging unsupported by 3rd parties though.

Used it for emulators and homebrew as well. Then I got my chipped Xbox instead.
Wed 06/12/06 at 19:49
Regular
"8==="
Had a DC, liked Unreal and Quake III but both were still shallow, short-lived titles amongst a sea of shallow titles.

It was a lame duck next to the N64.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.