GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anybody here own a dreamcast???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/12/06 at 12:03
Regular
"dreamcast rules"
this is for all the people who are dreamcast gamers and please no anti-retro people please
Wed 13/12/06 at 11:57
Regular
"dreamcast rules"
i was playing house of the dead 2 last night blindfolded with a lightgun and got to the second boss before running out of credits i rule hahaha
Tue 12/12/06 at 16:04
Regular
Confidential Mission was always a laugh if you wanted to experience epilepsy...
Tue 12/12/06 at 13:35
Regular
I am *so* jealous..
Tue 12/12/06 at 11:57
Regular
"dreamcast rules"
i have a dreamcast and it has its own place in my room and i have 200 games a gun a mic 10 vmu's 3 pads a keyboard a fishing rod and 2 rumble packs so there.
Tue 12/12/06 at 11:52
Regular
"dreamcast rules"
the best games for the dreamcast for me are house of the dead 2, sonic adventure, spawn, capcom vs snk 2, seaman, and virtua fighter 3 tb.
Thu 07/12/06 at 19:54
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Hedfix wrote:
> However a lot of gamers found Shenmue boring and PGR/MSN too
> clinical.

The PGR/MSR issue is basically a case of whatever floats your boat, they're both the same game essentially. Whereas some people prefer that arcadey style of racing, others prefer the simulation side of things and stick to Forza/Gran Turismo.

Dreamcast had Sega GT, Le Mans 24 Hours and F355 Challenge to cater for the sim side. Sega GT in particular had the same kind of depth as most Gran Turismos since.
Thu 07/12/06 at 09:31
Regular
I currently have the following for mine:

Shemnue
MSR
Soul Calibur
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
Power Stone 1 & 2
Chu Chu Rocket.

only really play Soul Calibur and Power Stones with the occaisonal dabble on Shemnue and the Sonics.
Wed 06/12/06 at 23:54
Regular
"8==="
However a lot of gamers found Shenmue boring and PGR/MSN too clinical.

I played MSR round a friends and it was very dull after 5 mins.

Then again Halo'll split a room sometimes too.
Wed 06/12/06 at 23:50
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
MSR and Skies of Arcadia were two of my most played. MSR can now been seen as PGR on the XBox and Skies eventually got a remake for the Gamecube.

I have Shenmue still but never really got into it (Skies got in the way).

Basically anyone who got a Dreamcast early on got to play some fantastic titles that anyone who didn't get a Dreamcast early on had to wait another console generation and a few years to get their mitts on them.

Even today I reckon you could still get by with a Dreamcast and nothing else, you wouldn't be missing out on all that much.
Wed 06/12/06 at 22:47
Regular
"8==="
Every one of those seems to be more of a 'support title' than a 'must buy' to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.