GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finished school today!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/05/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Gaming Man"
I have FINAL finished school today and time to see the business world. Has anyone else JUST finished school?
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I was going well with my practical for the first few months, and then I just didn’t bother and gave up. Woodwork is one on the most useless things in school I have learnt. I knew I should of took the risk of being called homosexual and took cooking.
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:00
Regular
"The definitive tag"
UrbanShark wrote:
> Chr1s wrote:
>
> Same here. Should be a piece of p**s, but my practical work wasn't
> very good so I need quite a few marks on this paper just to get a C.
>
> My practical was very good, but the paper is a problem to me. I have
> revised hard and I should do good I hope.

I need something like 60 marks to get my C and I got 88 in my mock exam so hopefully this shouldn't be too much of a problem. I've done no revision though.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Gaming Man"
Chr1s wrote:

Same here. Should be a piece of p**s, but my practical work wasn't very good so I need quite a few marks on this paper just to get a C.

My practical was very good, but the paper is a problem to me. I have revised hard and I should do good I hope.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Sorry to inform you mate, but your grasp of the English language seems somewhat crap. I’m assuming you were entered for the foundation paper?
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:55
Regular
"bot"
MJ wrote:
> Well, school finishes on friday for me, however my last exam is on the
> 24th of June which just happens to be the same day as my prom so it
> should all tie up nicely.

and also the same day as my birthday!
get me something.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:54
Regular
"The definitive tag"
UrbanShark wrote:
> I have got wood work exam 2morrow at 9am

Same here. Should be a piece of p**s, but my practical work wasn't very good so I need quite a few marks on this paper just to get a C.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:53
Regular
"bot"
Rai wrote:
> Everyone in Year 11 in the country of England does the same paper.
> Maybe the rest of the UK has it as well.

except not everyone does their exams on the same exam board.
There are several.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:52
Regular
"Gaming Man"
Poopots wrote:

I did question 2 and 24. 7 pages of writing in total, will be proper pished of if I don’t get a C, at the very least.
(Is it just me or did nearly every English class in the country do a novel? My class seems to be only one I know of that did the short stories in the back of the Anthology)

I done questions on poems based in the Anthology.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:48
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
I did question 2 and 24. 7 pages of writing in total, will be proper pished of if I don’t get a C, at the very least.
(Is it just me or did nearly every English class in the country do a novel? My class seems to be only one I know of that did the short stories in the back of the Anthology)
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Gaming Man"
I have got wood work exam 2morrow at 9am

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.