GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's so depressing..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/05/05 at 14:47
Regular
"..."
...living in Peterborough.

I've only been here a couple of years, but in that time the main Bus Station has been shut off at least five times, Once when someone went Psycho on a bus and bludgeoned a youth to near-death with a hammer, three times for people threatening to jump off the multi-storey car park roof, once for a bomb scare (that turned out to be a bag of coal...) and the latest, today...

[URL]http://www.peterboroughet.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=845&ArticleID=1034874[/URL]

I think I need to move.
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:47
Regular
"..."
...living in Peterborough.

I've only been here a couple of years, but in that time the main Bus Station has been shut off at least five times, Once when someone went Psycho on a bus and bludgeoned a youth to near-death with a hammer, three times for people threatening to jump off the multi-storey car park roof, once for a bomb scare (that turned out to be a bag of coal...) and the latest, today...

[URL]http://www.peterboroughet.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=845&ArticleID=1034874[/URL]

I think I need to move.
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:51
Pff, that's nothing. We apparently live next door to TERRORISTS. At least there's drama in your killings/suicides.
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:51
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
My good lady used to frequent Peterborough in her youth.

That gives me an idea for the town motto;

"Peterborough: Not as Dull as Stamford"
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This was on that site:
[URL]http://www2.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/tileads2003/housetileads/photosales.jpg[/URL]
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:08
Regular
"..."
I wish I'd seen that when I was reading the story. Would have made me feel x10 better...
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Do you think clowns actually work there?
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:23
Regular
"..."
I really really hope so.
Tue 24/05/05 at 16:49
Regular
If you think that's bad you should move to where I live London. I heard some guy named Jack the Ripper went around gruesomely prostitutes. And just the other day I saw a woman being hanged by her neck on the bus and her child being thrown down the stairs.
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:14
"period drama"
I lived in Peterborough 'til I was 3.
Luckily, can't remember a single thing.

Well ... nothing important.
I remember having to stop watching the cartoon Around the World in 80 Days because my mum had to take my sister to ballet.

So ... yeah.
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:27
Regular
"not dead"
Hey, what's the Met Lounge like? I live about 30-35 miles from Peterborough, and The Bluetones are playing there next month, so I'm considering going.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.