GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's so depressing..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/05/05 at 14:47
Regular
"..."
...living in Peterborough.

I've only been here a couple of years, but in that time the main Bus Station has been shut off at least five times, Once when someone went Psycho on a bus and bludgeoned a youth to near-death with a hammer, three times for people threatening to jump off the multi-storey car park roof, once for a bomb scare (that turned out to be a bag of coal...) and the latest, today...

[URL]http://www.peterboroughet.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=845&ArticleID=1034874[/URL]

I think I need to move.
Sun 29/05/05 at 11:55
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Why the hell are you posting in every single topic? If you want to get your post count up go do it in the music thread.
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:11
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
oh dear. Could be worse, Harlow. :D
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:50
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Cong_Man wrote:
> I think I need to move.

Feel free. But i'm staying. I suppose you wanna move back up to Nottingham. Where gun crime and shootings are high.

Atleast its people taking their own lives.. And not anyone elses..
As for the one yesterday.. Thats like one in ten in the past 4 years. SO you do get used to it.
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:48
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Hey, what's the Met Lounge like? I live about 30-35 miles from
> Peterborough, and The Bluetones are playing there next month, so I'm
> considering going.

Met lounge is okish.. Been recently taken over by new manger. Used to be full of mods. But my mate goes often. Music good. Alchol good.

And as for the bodies off the car park. Met Lounge is on the main shopping Street.
Wed 25/05/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Light wrote:
> "Peterborough: Not as Dull as Stamford"

Now that is very very true.. There is nothing in Stamford.
Wed 25/05/05 at 12:47
Regular
"..."
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Hey, what's the Met Lounge like? I live about 30-35 miles from
> Peterborough, and The Bluetones are playing there next month, so I'm
> considering going.

Looks OK from the outside, but I've never been in. I'll ask Lucy, as she's lived here far longer than I have.
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:28
"period drama"
Just take a brolly for the falling bodies, and you should be fine.
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:27
Regular
"not dead"
Hey, what's the Met Lounge like? I live about 30-35 miles from Peterborough, and The Bluetones are playing there next month, so I'm considering going.
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:14
"period drama"
I lived in Peterborough 'til I was 3.
Luckily, can't remember a single thing.

Well ... nothing important.
I remember having to stop watching the cartoon Around the World in 80 Days because my mum had to take my sister to ballet.

So ... yeah.
Tue 24/05/05 at 16:49
Regular
If you think that's bad you should move to where I live London. I heard some guy named Jack the Ripper went around gruesomely prostitutes. And just the other day I saw a woman being hanged by her neck on the bus and her child being thrown down the stairs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.