GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"patriots- dynasty or not?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 23:00
Regular
"SOXFAN"
i think they are becasue 3 trophies in the matter of 4 years? thats a given
Mon 23/05/05 at 19:49
Regular
"The Red Shift"
To be fair, my American friend who is a big Pats fan always comes in and says "WOAH MAN!!!11!! DID YOU SAY THAT AWESOME GAME LAST NIGHT?"

And yes, I did see it, but sometimes I think he hasn't. It wasn't awesome, it was average at best and boring mostly.

However I have to admit, towards the end of last years Superbowl, I was actually enjoying the Pats defence. There were some amazing interceptions and sackings which were trully tactically great.

Dynasty? Get to 5 and then you're there.
Mon 23/05/05 at 22:46
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
No doubt they will be a dynsaty.

Laker fan...how you liking the nba playoffs this year.... shame your not init.
Hoping the Pistons-Suns final (Had a little bet on that at the start of the playoffs)
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:16
Regular
©H®I§ wrote:
> They're not fun to watch.

Well, you're right there....

> Let's face it - the sport altogether isn't fun to watch!

But you're slightly wrong here.

i'd rather watch the most boring NFL match ever (OK, maybe not, but around there) over most 0-0 draws in soccer.

It's more fun to watch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.