GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"patriots- dynasty or not?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 23:00
Regular
"SOXFAN"
i think they are becasue 3 trophies in the matter of 4 years? thats a given
Tue 24/05/05 at 15:16
Regular
©H®I§ wrote:
> They're not fun to watch.

Well, you're right there....

> Let's face it - the sport altogether isn't fun to watch!

But you're slightly wrong here.

i'd rather watch the most boring NFL match ever (OK, maybe not, but around there) over most 0-0 draws in soccer.

It's more fun to watch.
Mon 23/05/05 at 22:46
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
No doubt they will be a dynsaty.

Laker fan...how you liking the nba playoffs this year.... shame your not init.
Hoping the Pistons-Suns final (Had a little bet on that at the start of the playoffs)
Mon 23/05/05 at 19:49
Regular
"The Red Shift"
To be fair, my American friend who is a big Pats fan always comes in and says "WOAH MAN!!!11!! DID YOU SAY THAT AWESOME GAME LAST NIGHT?"

And yes, I did see it, but sometimes I think he hasn't. It wasn't awesome, it was average at best and boring mostly.

However I have to admit, towards the end of last years Superbowl, I was actually enjoying the Pats defence. There were some amazing interceptions and sackings which were trully tactically great.

Dynasty? Get to 5 and then you're there.
Mon 23/05/05 at 19:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Let's face it - you're a moronic cockshank!

Hahah. Again your complete and utter ignorance is highlighted for us all to see. It's clearly obvious that you've never watched a match in your life. "OMG i saw the Superbowl for 2 mins!!!" doesn't count. But then again, people with your brain capacity are always going to dismiss something before they've even witnessed it properly.
Mon 23/05/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Better Than You"
They're not fun to watch.

Let's face it - the sport altogether isn't fun to watch!
Mon 23/05/05 at 14:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Patriots... fun to watch?

Taking. The. Pish.
Mon 23/05/05 at 12:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The Patriots just stop the other team from playing and that's what makes them so boring (and you could argue that's what makes them good). I love a good bit of defence as much as the next guy but when the majority of the gameplan is based upon it it gets very very dull. I was near comatose for the first half of when they played the Panthers in the Superbowl.
Mon 23/05/05 at 12:38
Regular
Nah, Kawada's right.

The Eagles are one of the most wonderful teams to watch playing, but they were still boring in the superbowl.

Well, apart from Owens, who was wonderful to watch.
Mon 23/05/05 at 00:02
Regular
"SOXFAN"
are you kidding?!??!!? the games are so much fun to watch and they have good players all around. its also fun to watch rodney harrison mess people up. why do u think that they are a " boring" dynasty
Sun 22/05/05 at 23:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They are a dynasty but my god they're the most boring dynasty ever

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.