GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feminists... Grrrr"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I have just realised that they are as bad as racists, clouded judgements and extreme paranoia.

I live with one, who plays womens rugby, fencing and self defence, she once made an innocent 16 year old bleed from the nose because she thought he was about to assault her, she never apologised either. In fact I don't think she's EVER apologised to anyone in our house, yet expects apologies whenever someone someone stumbles home drunk and uses the toilet without - (horror of horrors) - turning the fan off.

Today she went all out swearing at me because I "patronised" her by asking her to leave the windowless toilet fan on, otherwise the house sticks everytime someone goes for a poo... (she lives next to the toilet and the fan does annoy her), so i was trying to explain that all it needs is 10 mins then she can turn it off.

It must be a male fan or something.

*Sigh*

End of rant.
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:07
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
s2pid wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
>
> You need to get your digestions checked...
>
> agree with eb. start eating properly

Heh heh its not normally my poos I worry about - its when the curry fanclub launch their tirrade against the sewers that I DO want that fan on...
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:07
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Odd? you should have known my old housemate. Everytime she went to the toilet there was all water left on the seat. She used to wash herself with the shower head, which isn't so weird because it's her culture, but she also used to nick my loo roll. It just don't make sense.
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:06
Regular
"kill or be killed"
English_Bloke wrote:

agree with eb. start eating properly
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Lawrence wrote:
> How does that make her a feminist?
>

I have my reasons from observations - the friends she drags back home and reactions to certain conversations...
It really wouldn't be fair to delve into those any further here!!

> Personally, I think that just makes her a crappy housemate.

Shes definately odd!!
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:03
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> tigamilla wrote:
> otherwise the house sticks everytime someone goes for
> a poo
>

That reminds me of the time someone did a poo in my house, they went upstairs (or even downstairs which is further away) and the whole house smelt. Me and EB could smell it from the front door. It's not even a small house either.
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:02
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
How does that make her a feminist?

Personally, I think that just makes her a crappy housemate.
Sun 22/05/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
tigamilla wrote:
> otherwise the house sticks everytime someone goes for
> a poo

You need to get your digestions checked...
Sun 22/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I have just realised that they are as bad as racists, clouded judgements and extreme paranoia.

I live with one, who plays womens rugby, fencing and self defence, she once made an innocent 16 year old bleed from the nose because she thought he was about to assault her, she never apologised either. In fact I don't think she's EVER apologised to anyone in our house, yet expects apologies whenever someone someone stumbles home drunk and uses the toilet without - (horror of horrors) - turning the fan off.

Today she went all out swearing at me because I "patronised" her by asking her to leave the windowless toilet fan on, otherwise the house sticks everytime someone goes for a poo... (she lives next to the toilet and the fan does annoy her), so i was trying to explain that all it needs is 10 mins then she can turn it off.

It must be a male fan or something.

*Sigh*

End of rant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.