GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New System Of A Down Album"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 15:54
Regular
"Who Hell He?"
Mezmerize.......awesome, mental, brutal and odd, has anyone heard it yet, whats your views?
Fri 27/05/05 at 14:16
Regular
"..."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> "I think I'm more than qualified to talk about what is proper
> music." certainly comes across that way.

But that was only as a reply to...

"Liking that sort of stuff isn't right or wrong, but surely, surely you can't talk about what's "proper music" with that sort of a line-up?"

I wouldn't have used the damn phrase otherwise...
Fri 27/05/05 at 14:14
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cong_man wrote:
> Dringo. Read the post I was replying to dozy. I would never be so
> pretentious to claim that one type of music is 'proper' and another
> isn't ffs. I was just replying to what was said to me.

"I think I'm more than qualified to talk about what is proper music." certainly comes across that way.
Fri 27/05/05 at 14:10
Regular
"..."
...and I'm also dozy enough to not check that the missus has logged herself out. D'oh!
Fri 27/05/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Dringo wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
>
> I think I'm more than qualified to talk about what is proper music.
>
> Oh grow up, musical taste is exactly that.

Dringo. Read the post I was replying to dozy. I would never be so pretentious to claim that one type of music is 'proper' and another isn't ffs. I was just replying to what was said to me.
Fri 27/05/05 at 11:44
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> SOAD make me want to rip my
> own ears off and flush them down the bog...
>
> I'd advise against listening to "Iron Monkey" in that case.

:D
Thu 26/05/05 at 19:48
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:

> I think I'm more than qualified to talk about what is proper music.

Oh grow up, musical taste is exactly that.

More qualified to talk about proper music, christ what have you got that the next person doesn't?

Musical taste is far more diverse than movies and games can ever be, music is different there is no such thing as "proper music".

I'm not going to criticise your style of music but hell if you don't "get" this music don't run around talking down to those that do. I don't get drum and bass, but I refuse to ever critic something I don't "get" so to speak.

I did not like the last 3 system albums but the latest one is very good.
Thu 26/05/05 at 17:31
Regular
They're like the heavy metal Goldie Lookin Chain.
Thu 26/05/05 at 12:27
Regular
"..."
Sheesh Gamefreak, get a grip. Abother glaring example of what's wrong with these forums, someone makes a thread about something they like, and as soon as someone posts an 'opinion' to the contrary someone pops up and accusing them of 'trolling'.

Are we in America here? *checks*. Ahh good, no...a lot of people would get sued if we were.
Thu 26/05/05 at 11:56
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Yay, mine has FINALLY come.

It's class.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:56
Regular
Thanks for listening.

*Draws tick*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.