GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dr Who"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/05/05 at 20:38
Regular
Quite a good episode this week. What did you think?
Sat 21/05/05 at 22:47
Regular
"mummy? are you my mummy?" when they do stuff with kids it is always freeky. Like in Resident Evil and the computers voice. But yeah it was one of the best, if not the best yet
Sat 21/05/05 at 22:51
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I recorded it, and will proceed to watch it shortly.
Sun 22/05/05 at 03:47
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Tphi wrote:
> Richard Wilson turning into a gas-mask-head was cool. Although
> apparently they had to take out the noises of his skull being
> crunched up as it would be too frightening for the kiddies..

That is the whole point of Dr Who. Kids are MEANT to be scared!
Sun 22/05/05 at 10:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Dringo wrote:
> It's a sci-fi, it is supposed to be far fetched.
>
> The only rotten episode was the second part of the Sliveen duo of
> episodes.
>
> That aside I have been mighty impressed.

Fully agree. "Fathers Day" IMHO was excellent. Apart from the time paradoxs (which are always going to be flawed) it was a pretty good example of what SF should be about. I.e. "Be careful for what you wish for, you might just get it"
Sun 22/05/05 at 10:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If I knew they had a tiny budget, then I'd find it more watchable. But as one of the BBC's flagship shows of the last few years, the amount of money and effort put into advertising it, I don't think it's lived up to the hype at all. The special effects are dire in extremis. Sub-CBBC. In-fact, this belongs on CBBC really, it's neither drama nor comedy, and the only convincing element of Sci-Fi is the Doctor being a Timelord.

And I thought I recognised the (another crappily, crappily, crappily accented) American bloke - he used to present Live & Kicking!
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:04
Regular
Sod off Monkey Man :P, tis fantastic.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Dringo wrote:
> Monkey Man tis fantastic.

Thanks!
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:33
Regular
No problem.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Captain to you."
Monkey_man i think all the 3d work and a general lack of CSS has broken your mind, Dr Who is great.
Sun 22/05/05 at 12:45
Regular
The graphics are wack.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.