GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Break Through Breast Cancer Together"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/05/05 at 17:13
Regular
Dear Friend,
My name is Theresa and I am writing to you to tell you about my amazing challenge. On 23rd – 25th September 2005, my team, consisting of 2 others, and I will be walking by far the biggest challenge. The Weekend to Breakthrough Breast Cancer is simply an unforgettable adventure. During one amazing weekend, my team and I will unite in London to walk 60 kilometres (37miles) in a bold display of courage and commitment.

It’s a weekend of hope, as we honour those we've lost, celebrate the living, and help eradicate breast cancer for good. This extraordinary weekend will help us find the hero in ourselves and discover the strength we never knew we had. The money we raise will benefit Breakthrough Breast Cancer, the leader in the fight against breast cancer.
The Weekend to Breakthrough Breast Cancer is our chance to do something more and something bold in the fight against this disease. It’s our chance to be a hero for those who are suffering or who suffered with Breast Cancer. The Weekend to Breakthrough Breast Cancer is a journey we will never forget. In order for me to participate in this thoughtful event, I must raise at least £1,500; also we have a team target of £6,000. I need your help! Please make a donation – Big or small, will be appreciated, whatever you can do …….it all adds up! As we walk 60km, you will be with us in spirit, and your sponsorship will inspire us to walk stronger and faster to the finish line.
Please visit www.breakthroughweekend.org, click on “Sponsor a Participant,” type my name in the search boxes, and you can make a donation online, directly to me. However, I will continue to accept donations until the day of the race.
Thank you so much for your support and generosity!
Sincerely

Theresa Daniels
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:56
Regular
For Kylie and my friend :-D
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:52
Regular
"bot"
are you doing it for Kylie?
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:51
Regular
go onto the website and have a look. then you'll see its not a scam!!! Thanks
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:36
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Donate to Tiltawhirls fund to get an XBox 360
>
> Registered Charity number 5123343322

Haha, I was just about to make that exact point, except with less hilarity
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:33
Regular
Donate to Tiltawhirls fund to get an XBox 360

Registered Charity number 5123343322
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Captain to you."
The charity number is at the bottom of the page so i doubt it's a scam.
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Sod this, donate to a testicular cancer charity! It's far more common than breast cancer!

Support your fellow male.
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:31
Regular
Porky wrote:

> It’s a weekend of hope, as we honour those we've lost,

You're honouring boobies?

Cool!
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:30
Regular
I wouldn't be surprised if this were a scam
Fri 20/05/05 at 17:29
Regular
"Captain to you."
I would give money but the site has to much pink on it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.