GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Break Through Breast Cancer Together"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/05/05 at 17:13
Regular
Dear Friend,
My name is Theresa and I am writing to you to tell you about my amazing challenge. On 23rd – 25th September 2005, my team, consisting of 2 others, and I will be walking by far the biggest challenge. The Weekend to Breakthrough Breast Cancer is simply an unforgettable adventure. During one amazing weekend, my team and I will unite in London to walk 60 kilometres (37miles) in a bold display of courage and commitment.

It’s a weekend of hope, as we honour those we've lost, celebrate the living, and help eradicate breast cancer for good. This extraordinary weekend will help us find the hero in ourselves and discover the strength we never knew we had. The money we raise will benefit Breakthrough Breast Cancer, the leader in the fight against breast cancer.
The Weekend to Breakthrough Breast Cancer is our chance to do something more and something bold in the fight against this disease. It’s our chance to be a hero for those who are suffering or who suffered with Breast Cancer. The Weekend to Breakthrough Breast Cancer is a journey we will never forget. In order for me to participate in this thoughtful event, I must raise at least £1,500; also we have a team target of £6,000. I need your help! Please make a donation – Big or small, will be appreciated, whatever you can do …….it all adds up! As we walk 60km, you will be with us in spirit, and your sponsorship will inspire us to walk stronger and faster to the finish line.
Please visit www.breakthroughweekend.org, click on “Sponsor a Participant,” type my name in the search boxes, and you can make a donation online, directly to me. However, I will continue to accept donations until the day of the race.
Thank you so much for your support and generosity!
Sincerely

Theresa Daniels
Sun 22/05/05 at 06:07
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
Good Luck With It All :)
Sat 21/05/05 at 22:17
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Porky wrote:
> oh ok, sorry. I thought u meant that Kylie is more important than any
> of the others with Breast Cancer.

They're all important.
Sat 21/05/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I do. Especially when I'm in the bath.
Fri 20/05/05 at 18:22
Regular
"\\"
Porky wrote:
> To you maybe, but obviously my friend is more important to me. I would
> rather you not post threads on here if you are not going to have a
> heart about it. its not fair to those who are suffering.

Surely Kylie is suffering too?

THINK ABOUT KYLIE!
Fri 20/05/05 at 18:21
Regular
oh ok, sorry. I thought u meant that Kylie is more important than any of the others with Breast Cancer.
Fri 20/05/05 at 18:18
Regular
"bot"
jeeeeeeeez.
Mate, I was parodying the media reaction, not agreeing with it.
Fri 20/05/05 at 18:17
Regular
I'm glad u r commited, its for a great cause. Many Thanks
Fri 20/05/05 at 18:17
Regular
To you maybe, but obviously my friend is more important to me. I would rather you not post threads on here if you are not going to have a heart about it. its not fair to those who are suffering. Regards
Fri 20/05/05 at 18:02
Regular
"bot"
but Kylie is...famous!! She's more important!
Fri 20/05/05 at 18:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I need to display how bold and commited I am.

Im going for a walk!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.