GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New WoTw Trailer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/05/05 at 08:53
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
[URL]http://movies.channel.aol.com/franchise/exclusives/war_of_the_worlds_movie[/URL]

Now with added aliens. TRIPODS! With TENTACLES! (YES! They haven't bottled it) Picking up people after they've been tipped from a ferry! (Titanic eat your heart out)

Some cool effects by the looks of it, but by christ, I'm getting worked up about this movie. So far it's looking to do what ID4 should have done, I.e. Had running ground battles with the aliens.

Damn, I'll put up with any amount of Spielberg schmaltz for big budget destruction on a grand scale.

Ep3!? Phthththhtt! This is going to be the mainstream SF movie of the year.

[URL]http://img284.echo.cx/my.php?image=hood4hh.jpg[/URL] What I think is the tripod hood.
Fri 20/05/05 at 11:31
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Yer i reconised that scene when they were in the house. But i think its was one of better scenes in the film. It was a shame the alien looked so funny though, but i guess it was scary in its day.
Fri 20/05/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Excellent"
Yes this does look like a v.v.v good film
Fri 20/05/05 at 14:18
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
monkey_man wrote:
> Gah, why do trailers always get posted when my bandwidth is currently
> employed sucking up a certain science fiction film...

Man, if there's one film you wanna watch ofor the first time on the big screen, it's Episode III. You'll totally spoil it for yourself if you watch it on your PC, seriously. It's honestly the best looking film I've ever seen, so watching it on a postage stamp-sized window would kinda take the fun out of it for me...
Fri 20/05/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*explodes with excitement*

Me and the old man are going to see this and HHGTTG (eventually).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.