GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSC25:Like a Baby Bird"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/05 at 22:37
Regular
"Catch it!"
I Woke in the woods,silence nothing to be heard for miles you could hear a pin dropped. I jumped up were was I,I was lost how had I got here. I looked a round I was like a Little baby bird. Like when they go on there first fly,but when they fly somewhere they don't know where they are. That was like me I had got here but I didn't know how. I walked though the woods. My eyes weren't open propaly because I was still tied. But then I looked down at myself. Oh god I was just in my boxers this had to be a dream.

I walked along more the air was cold it felt like I was inside a freezer. I looked up the sky was dark with black clouds. Then it started raining the raindrops fell down like rocks. Hitting me really hard,then I felt it,it was hailstones. They smacked me so badly on my bareback,I started running.

I stopped I was so lost I came to a dead end. But then all of a sudden I looked around tree were surrounding me like a load of bullys. I sat down on the floor and closed my eyes. I woke laying on a bed in a cold musty old room with a big man in a bed next to me. I stood up I was in a room with bars at the window I was in Jail. How the hell did I get here. Just now I was in the woods now im in a jail. With a fat man near me who's probaly think up new things to do to me,when I sleep.

I start screaming out "Why the hell am I here" the fat man jumps up. "Alright murderer". "What did you just say"I asked him. "I said Murderer coz you murdered them people" he answered. I got a horrible cold feeling down my back like someone had dropped a ice cube down there. I dropped down to the floor. I just started to cry rocking back and fourth on the floor. I now was really lost,lost in the world,lost in my life. What had I done I wasn't a Murderer I hadn't Murdered anyone. I was just a normal man with a normal life but now I was lost in this normal life and I didn't know what was going to happen.

The next day I woke too find my self somewhere else. I had a women in the bed I was lying in with me. She was really lovely she looked like a cute little puppy cute and cuddly. I put my arm around her she was naked. I grabbed her breast in my hand. I rubbed it nicely and firmly. She woke having such a orgasm. But then I woke again in a pitch black room. I couldn't see. I tried to stand up but I Couldn't I was paralyzed. I couldn't get up I couldn't do anything. I closed my eyes hoping I would wake up somewhere else but no I didn't I was still so lost and I wouldn't stop being lost. I hated this and it would never stop.
Mon 30/05/05 at 02:00
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yes It is.
Sun 29/05/05 at 21:38
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Good
Sun 29/05/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok I will.
Sun 29/05/05 at 16:17
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> MrGlitch wrote:
> I've decided crossbob is around 10-11
>
> Im 14.

Act like it then
Sat 28/05/05 at 23:53
Regular
"bot"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> I put my arm around her she was
> naked. I grabbed her breast in my hand. I rubbed it nicely and
> firmly. She woke having such a orgasm.

. . .
Sat 28/05/05 at 23:44
"possibly impossible"
Well, it's a big improvement over those first stories of yours. Actually, quite a good story in a way...
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yes I know they can.
Wed 25/05/05 at 13:36
Regular
"not dead"
It's a decent concept, very imaginative. Rather worrying in places, particularly the prison.

You really need to read these back to yourself though, slowly, sentence by sentence. Sort out the flow of it a little better. I nearly gave up after the first paragraph, it was so poorly structured - but thankfully it did improve. Short sentences can be your friend.
Tue 24/05/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
MrGlitch wrote:
> I've decided crossbob is around 10-11

Im 14.
Mon 23/05/05 at 21:44
Regular
Actually I think it was possible for the woman to orgasm. Since she just woke up. She might have been having a really erotic dream.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.