GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS 3 will be that last MGS game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater'.
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:13
Regular
"Nicolaj"
Do you think it´s a good idea? if you don´t beilave me check the officel website
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I think it will work well. You know hes not going to die cos he never dies anyway, hes too damn skilled. As for FFX, that was done before the sequal so even though he was talling the story of what had happened, you didnt know what would happen in later years.
Thu 11/11/04 at 14:01
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
whoops indeed.
Thu 11/11/04 at 01:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=32745&subsectionid=1585[/URL]

Whoops.
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Morbo wrote:
> I think MGS 3 will be kinda strange as you know he's alive later on,
> so if he's telling a story or even if he's not... He falls to his
> death... Oh i remeber that.

Good point, but FFX worked in a similiar way.
The main character is Big Boss, with the codename of Snake, just in case you didn't know.
Whether or not Kojima is involved, I am fairly sure than they will make a sequel to MGS2. We'll have to see.
Tue 09/11/04 at 15:03
Regular
"Balls"
I think MGS 3 will be kinda strange as you know he's alive later on, so if he's telling a story or even if he's not... He falls to his death... Oh i remeber that.
Tue 09/11/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Monster kill!"
I doubt it, on the psp, there is going to be a mgs game.
Anyone know where that game is set? the one on the psp?
I havent completed mgs 2 yet. But i completed mgs1, and all the things like bandana, stealth, camera, but not the tuxedo :(
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:49
Regular
"ßulle††.com/looser"
Or is it......?
Mon 08/11/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Well it seems that noone really knows whats going on, dont sound so confident because its unlikely to be true.
Mon 08/11/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Ow Yer"
It isnt the last MGS game its just Kojimas last. hes leaving for the rest of his team to take care of
Sat 06/11/04 at 01:15
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Well thats kind of what MGS3 is about. It says its set in the 60s, using the Cold War as its inspiration. Im not sure if Snake is still in service as such but I know all the characters are much younger, obviously.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.