GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prom/ball/whatever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/05/05 at 18:11
Regular
"SOUP!"
Do I wear a tie?

I have a suit thing and a shirt, but do I wear a tie or will I get sweaty and look like a wet politician for no reason?

Also, do all you GCSE/A-Level finishers have proms soon? My little sister got hers tonight, she's been faffing for around 3 days 'getting ready'.

Dork.
Sun 22/05/05 at 18:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I have mine on Wednesday... it'll be OK I suppose, but I'm going in a Fire Engine with a few mates, so that should make things better. :D
Fri 20/05/05 at 19:38
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Super Kev wrote:
> Deathskitten wrote:
> we don't have a prom thing at our collage and even if we did i doubt
> i'd go to it. my mate's having a house party after the exams so
> that'll be fun
>
> House party? Is your friend nuts? I have been to many of them &
> not one has left the house in a good state after it. Houses get
> trashed at house parties, FACT!

she had one the other week and her house actually didn't get trashed which i'm very surprised about. she doesn't know everything that went on though and hopefully she won't find out
Fri 20/05/05 at 13:20
Regular
"..."
Hmm, they definetly were in Peterborough, every 20 something was wearing them for work last year, but now normality seems to have prevailed.
Fri 20/05/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Gah. Black shirts and silver ties are like sooooo 2004, dude.

*Shrug*, are they? I didn't even know they were "in" in the first place.
Fri 20/05/05 at 13:18
Regular
"..."
Gah. Black shirts and silver ties are like sooooo 2004, dude.
Fri 20/05/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Get y'self a tux.
Fri 20/05/05 at 13:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Paradox: wrote:
> Do I wear a tie?

Black single breasted suit, black shirt (faintly patterned, double cuff (cufflinks)), plain metalic silver tie. Not too shiney silver, fairly muted. Tied with a thick double windsor knot. Tie rack do the best one, only 8 quid too.

Killer combo. The chicks dig it, and it's got me each and every job I've applied for.

[edit] Well, that and my obvious genius.
Fri 20/05/05 at 13:10
Regular
"..."
gamesfreak wrote:
> Ours is at the Albert Hall in Nottingham.
>
> Strictly formal wear.
>
> Great

Heh. mine said the same when I had mine in Nottingham. Two girls still managed to turn up in jeans and clubbing tops. They weren't turned away.

Had it's bonuses though, Lucy found me to be rather dashing in my rented tux.
Fri 20/05/05 at 12:48
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Deathskitten wrote:
> we don't have a prom thing at our collage and even if we did i doubt
> i'd go to it. my mate's having a house party after the exams so
> that'll be fun

House party? Is your friend nuts? I have been to many of them & not one has left the house in a good state after it. Houses get trashed at house parties, FACT!
Fri 20/05/05 at 10:19
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
we don't have a prom thing at our collage and even if we did i doubt i'd go to it. my mate's having a house party after the exams so that'll be fun

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.