GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"steal her heart"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/05/05 at 18:13
Regular
"The Great"
I need some advice on how to win a girl who is in a relationship
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Tie a cricket jersey round your neck, don mirrored sunglasses, throw about Italian phrases like confetti and change your name to Crispin.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
heh you make me grin, MJ.

either than or he's been sniffing Raid.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:23
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
You probably assume you're special,

Judging by his firm grasp of the english language he most probably is.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:20
Regular
"SOUP!"
Or, just don't break up a relationship for her.

That guy got her fair-and-square. For you to try and interfere is stupid. First of all if she's still with him, then she's probably happy else she'd break up with him. I know you're probably some uppity self-important rimjob-lover, but you probably suck, I mean you have to ask advice of internet people you've never met, you must be kind of lame. Also you don't respect women, you want to "win" her - is she an object? Just go and buy a magazine, it'll save you paying for a date. You probably assume you're special, you've got a lot to offer her but truth is you're a generic bore - give it up and drink some bleach you waste of life.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:20
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Aikor wrote:
> I need some advice on how to win a girl who is in a relationship

Respect her current choice and dont interfere would be my advice, if she wants you she'll come to you.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:17
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:17
Regular
"8==="
Padlocks made out of water do work well.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:16
Regular
Let her come to you. My current gf was in a relationship when she met me - couldn't resist my flowing locks.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:15
Regular
"8==="
Paradox: wrote:
> Have a skiing race with her boyfriend.

and get piste. XD
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:15
Regular
"8==="
Internet bidding.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.