GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Racist? (Thread closed)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/05/05 at 17:33
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Are you racist? Just say yes/no
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
To JFH:

As regards to Hitler, when I mentioned Christains I wasnt talking about Hitler, although I know gerrid (I think) was talking about the Nazis.

There had been a long standing hatred between Christians and Jews, something which if Im not mistaken, Pope John Paul 2 at one stage apologisied for.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> Maybe you're the stupid one? You obviously don't remember September
> the 11th, Muslims did that.

I wish you had even the slightest ounce of sense.

Then you might realise that you're a complete and utter moron that deserves shot in the face. Repeatedly.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:40
Regular
"8==="
You don't think they're evil?

Awww.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
[URL]http://atheism.about.com/b/a/151067.htm[/URL]

"Christianity in Germany was strong enough to actively support Hitler and his Nazi agenda. Indeed, it would have been much more difficult for Hitler to accomplish what he did if it weren't for the active participation of millions and German Christians. "

I'm not trying to annoy you, SnoopDogg, I'm calling you stupid because of what you've been saying. It's the only way you'll learn, I'm afraid.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:39
Regular
"0228"
I'm not really sticking up for you here, I was just wondering about that particular matter out of personal interest. Read my post before that to see my views on this arguement as a whole.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:39
Regular
"8==="
Hitler was a painter.

Painters are evil.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:38
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
JFH wrote:
> How do you all know that Hitler was Christian? He was brought up as a
> Catholic but who says that he continued with that in adult life? I've
> never heard anything about him attending Church services, etc. Please
> explain if I'm missing something here.

Thans JFH, you're the only one who i can get along with without an arguement. Thanks.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:37
Regular
"0228"
How do you all know that Hitler was Christian? He was brought up as a Catholic but who says that he continued with that in adult life? I've never heard anything about him attending Church services, etc. Please explain if I'm missing something here.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:36
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
gerrid wrote:
> haha
> I guess he's gonna have to start ignoring everyone, then. Shame he
> has to run away whenever anyone questions his misguided racism.

See? Constantly posting to annoy me.
Wed 18/05/05 at 18:35
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
gerrid wrote:
> SnoopDogg you don't have the right to persecute people based on their
> religion, which is exactly what you're doing.

can we stop arguing? I don't want to fall out over this

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.