GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel bad...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/05/05 at 23:49
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
There was the biggest spider in the bath a second ago. It was this big

---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

So I washed it down the plug hole with the power-shower. The it's legs were left over.

It was HUGE tho and there was no one to get it for me.

:o(
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:12
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I might have a bacon and egg sandwich..I don't really like egg tho....

*ponders*

Ta-Ta
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I am so glad we brought our house. as couldnt cope with landlords. Nasty people..

P;us its cheaper for us where we live to own than to rent..

Right i really should go back to work.. Lunch time over :(
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:07
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
My sister has a flat. It's HUUUUGE, and it's above a shop. She has 2 cats and I think her landlord lives up north somewhere so he won't be 'dropping by' I don't think they have ever met.

Anyhoo...landlords are supposed to give notice before they come round. That's why I hate my current landlord so much. He even has the cheek to tell David where to park ON A PUBLIC STREET.
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:04
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
my freind renterd her house from her land lord. and he was really funny about pets. something to do with the smell and the fact they damage the house. (believe me cats will do that.. well ours have)

But she ket hers a secret from the landlord then he came round without notice.. and they were evicted there on the spot. Not nice..
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Oh yeh we will checl. I'm sure it'll be ok cos it's a house rather than a flat, tho I'm not sure why that would make a difference. Here's hoping.
Wed 18/05/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
you better believe it Congie..
Wed 18/05/05 at 15:53
Regular
"..."
Flock wrote:
> She's busted your ass against Congy

Not for the first time Flock...I'd hazard a guess that it won't be the last time either.
Wed 18/05/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Flock wrote:
> She's busted your ass against Congy

Of course i did flock..You were expecting different.

Candyfloss.. Cool.. They are sooo cute.. You just need to make sure when you and EB move in together especially if your renting. If buying it doesnt apply.. Most landlords wont allow animals. So double check before hand.
Wed 18/05/05 at 15:51
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Candyfloss.. seriously you need to get a cat. Eat everything

wll, hopefully I'll have one in the next few weeks. My mates cat is having kittens which would be soo cool.
Wed 18/05/05 at 15:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> PAH!!! you and attomic kitten. Geez.. you said that they were
> munters!! Plus you cant handle me let alone 3 females..

She's busted your ass against Congy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.