GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I feel bad...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/05/05 at 23:49
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
There was the biggest spider in the bath a second ago. It was this big

---------------------------------------

So I washed it down the plug hole with the power-shower. The it's legs were left over.

It was HUGE tho and there was no one to get it for me.

:o(
Tue 17/05/05 at 23:49
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
There was the biggest spider in the bath a second ago. It was this big

So I washed it down the plug hole with the power-shower. The it's legs were left over.

It was HUGE tho and there was no one to get it for me.

:o(
Tue 17/05/05 at 23:53
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, you got it good....

but that was just the baby one...
Tue 17/05/05 at 23:55
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Eugh...the spiders round here are huge. Once I was leaning on the window sil, just looking into a little mirror (as you do) and one crawled on to my arm.

I so wanted to scream, maybe stand on the toilet seat for a bit of an effect..but it would be pointless, no one would have come to my rescue.

That makes me sad :o(
Tue 17/05/05 at 23:57
Regular
"cachoo"
There's one wandering around my room right now somewhere but gave up trying to find it so cellotaped the legs of my bed and moved it away from the walls. And named the spider Charlie.

You gotta love em.
Wed 18/05/05 at 00:06
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
EB has bird poo on his car...the bird who poo'd, shat out a spider. It's all there, legs and all..I've named it George.
Wed 18/05/05 at 00:19
"possibly impossible"
um...nice...
Wed 18/05/05 at 00:47
Regular
Psh..girl. I would have just taken a shoe to the wretched, wrrrreetched, WRRRRREEEEETTTCCHHHHED *slam* *Slam* *SLAMMMM* beast.. And, maybe then climbed the toilet and screamed for effect anyways. Heh. :P

But then, no one would have come to my rescue either...hm. I'd just feel better having screamed for that fact alone.. Yii!
Wed 18/05/05 at 13:36
Regular
"..."
Heh...we had a huuuuge spider when we first moved into our house, didn't want to squash it as it was that big it would have made a mess. So instead we named it Nate and left it to it's own devices. It was a regular visitor at night.

Haven't seen him since the kittens moved in though. Coincidence?
Wed 18/05/05 at 13:40
Regular
Atomic?

They looked like they could eat a few spiders.
Wed 18/05/05 at 13:43
Regular
"..."
If Atomic Kitten had moved in with me, do you really think I'd be on here?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.