GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Legally grow your own weed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/05/05 at 18:59
Regular
[URL]http://www.growyourownshit.com/users.php?u=stoned666[/URL]
You can use points to grow your own virtual cannabis, if you don't have an interest in the stuff don't click on the link but if you do click on it.

And theres forums on there.
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:17
Regular
hang on a min then
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Captain to you."
All you needed to do was post some more information about it when you put the link and people who where interested would have clicked it.
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:15
Regular
It's a natural thing in my family so don't call me retarded or I will slap you silly.
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Peter K demonstrates his retardedness yet again.
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:09
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Chippxero wrote:
> A cunnning way to get a prize if enough of us click on it.
>
> I reported it instead after reading your post.

It's not real, it's something called virtual
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:08
Regular
That was the point. I posted my account on here so you lot could get me points. If you sign up post ur url on here and earn points!!
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:06
Regular
"bot"
Chippxero wrote:
> A cunnning way to get a prize if enough of us click on it.

I reported it instead after reading your post.
Tue 17/05/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Captain to you."
A cunnning way to get a prize if enough of us click on it.
Tue 17/05/05 at 18:59
Regular
[URL]http://www.growyourownshit.com/users.php?u=stoned666[/URL]
You can use points to grow your own virtual cannabis, if you don't have an interest in the stuff don't click on the link but if you do click on it.

And theres forums on there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.