GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need info about memory cards"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/11/04 at 21:50
Regular
"..."
I heard that memory cards can crash, so I need to know which memory card should I buy, now I heard that the official 4 MB memory card crashes, while the official 16 MB memory card doesn't, is that true ? Because if it's not, I'll buy the 4 MB memory card, and if it's true, I'll just have to buy the 16 MB memory card, unless there was a way to prevent crashing, so if there is a way to do that ,then please tell me, and also tell me if the 4 MB memory card really crashesor not.
Mon 08/11/04 at 22:08
"period drama"
And never buy anything but official Ninty cards.
Or you'll only have yourself to blame when all your saves just leave without saying goodbye,
Mon 08/11/04 at 21:59
Regular
"I'm Great."
I got two official 59 slot memory cards for £2 each. I like having a friend that works at Dixons. I've got another 59 cards awell but I'm only using one out of the four. Maybe I should play my cube more...
Mon 08/11/04 at 20:21
Regular
Marcini wrote:
> How can you possibly need so many memory cards?

Madden, the big gay memory suckign game that it is.

I started with a small one, 15 quidish, tehn got a bigger one, for 25, then, I asked my brother to go out and get me a massive one for Madden when I got it, and he came back with another MC251 for 25.
The gayboy.

65 pound
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:50
Regular
Ye, I've got a 59 and a 1019 aswell.

Plus two 59s from Collosuem and Animal Crossing.
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:48
Regular
munn wrote:
> I've spent at least 70 quid on Memory cards - I could easily get a
> harddrive for that much.
>
> Boo.

Christ, I bought a 59 and 10XX Nintendo one and thats it. These days I seem to get a free memory card with every game I buy...
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You must be stupid. You could have just bought a Datel 16x memory card way back when for £16.99 and be done with it like me.
Mon 08/11/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Bow to me!"
How can you possibly need so many memory cards?
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:23
Regular
I've spent at least 70 quid on Memory cards - I could easily get a harddrive for that much.

Boo.
Sun 07/11/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Crumble wrote:
> Cooky, just buy a Memory Card 1019 and your troubles will be over.

Yer, but when\'s that coming out in the UK?

:)
Fri 05/11/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I wouldnt have thought they would have dropped the idea as it was a selling point for the XBox. No need for additional memory and music could be stored on it. Releasing it with and without hard drive is more of a realistic theory.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.