GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote for your favorite Conker character"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/01 at 19:50
Regular
Ok you may be sick of voting but my web site has since got a vote 4 your favorite conker character aand vote for your favorite level go on it will be good to see who is the best character go to www.conker.fans-club.com and vote! They have even made election speeches so vote!
Sun 03/06/01 at 13:33
Regular
The CWF is turning out to be a success! there is still around 40 characters left so if your not a member you can still be!

So please join the conker wrestling federation!
Fri 01/06/01 at 20:22
Regular
The Royal Rumble, CWF has happened see how well you did RBS, Time warp and fish-e! Challange now and anyone yet to join then do it there is still plenty of characters!

www.conker.fans-club.com
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:44
Regular
Gregg has pulled ahead but Berrie is just behind whilst carl and quentin the cogs are coming up fast and so is Ze proffesor but shock the almighty poo and Conker are doing extremley bad!!!!
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:40
Regular
You can still vote oh and join the CWF last chance to be adble to be in for the royal rumble if you don't choose today then you will have to wait untill next week 4 a match!
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:34
i voted for Gregg

but my brother voted for berri
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:32
Regular
If you haven't yet voted then vot www.conker.fans-club.com
Wed 30/05/01 at 19:55
BBBB is pretty cool....
Wed 30/05/01 at 19:46
Regular
Berrie and Gregg are neck and neck one vote can make all the difference!
Wed 30/05/01 at 16:36
Regular
No Problem

I agree that you do pick certain posters out and you know what to expect from them which are informative, which are funny and which are just a waste of time.
Wed 30/05/01 at 16:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sorry Shadow, I misread your post.

My apologies.

But you've made a good point here, now I know to not read anyhing posted by Guru and/or Virtual Reality.

After a while you get to learn who posts (at least) interesting comments.
They may not be the most insightful, but they do have a purpose.

Just posting one or two words is the sort of thing I expect from Care in The Community people.

I'm amazed some of them can even type or remember their names.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.