GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Short Story Competition 25"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/05/05 at 15:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
So, the quarter century. Maybe, when people look back at the history of time, they'll single this moment out as one of the most important. But probably not.

So, I (somehow) won the last one, so it's my turn to set a topic for you hoves to write about.

I know it's crap, but I'm going for.... Lost

Do what you can with that, and come back by the 30th May, midnight of course, then I'll judge them on the Sunday. Late-comers will not be tolerated. Unless it's Buddle.
Fri 03/06/05 at 18:30
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Wow! Your so observant Crossbob! Here, have a cookie!
Fri 03/06/05 at 03:22
Regular
"Catch it!"
Very good for being 4th MrGlitch even though you made yourself 4th.
Wed 01/06/05 at 15:50
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
4th : MrGlitch
Wed 01/06/05 at 01:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
Black Glove wrote:
> What? CrossBob didn't win...

Yeah but my stories weren't that good.
Wed 01/06/05 at 01:11
Regular
"Captain to you."
I was surprised too.

I always think about entering these competitions but I think I would get so much feedback about the improvements needed that it's probably best all round if I don't, I think I will sick to putting objects together in 3d programs rather than embarrassing myself on here.
Wed 01/06/05 at 01:03
Regular
"Laughingstock"
What? CrossBob didn't win...
Wed 01/06/05 at 00:49
Regular
"Captain to you."
Crossbob if you took in all the advice people give you on your stories you would do much better when it comes to judging time you get more comments than most and so you could get the most out of this forum because you could improve alot if you took it all on board.

But i guess it will be a year or 5 before you do.
Wed 01/06/05 at 00:34
Regular
"Catch it!"
Now on to SSC26 please Meka!!
Tue 31/05/05 at 23:51
"possibly impossible"
Now I'm going to need to find some time all over again...
Tue 31/05/05 at 20:58
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.