GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"De-loused in the Comatorium"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/05/05 at 20:43
Regular
I can't believe how fantastic this album is.

I was first introduced to The Mars Volta through Frances the Mute, thats a good album in itself, if a little, spaced.

So, I got DITC out of curiousity.

Took a few listens, but now it is vastly becoming my album of the week.

Yes. Pointless thread I realise, but the album deserves it.
Sun 15/05/05 at 23:42
"period drama"
It took a few goes for me to swim through the outer layer, as it were, and into the inner MV-loving sanctum of glory. But once you're in, you're in, and that's that - heaven.
Sun 15/05/05 at 23:36
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I agree. Had it on earlier today actually, trying to get someone into it. I remember it sounded a bit jumbled in places at first to me, so I kept wondering if they're hearing what I'm hearing.

Also been listening to At the Drive In 'Relationship of Command' lately (and was pleased to hear one of the songs played before The Futureheads came on tonight) and am looking forward to that collection CD that's on the way. Have pretty much all the albums but this has unreleased stuff etc too.
Sun 15/05/05 at 22:47
"period drama"
I hear they're putting the Cerpin Tax up again, those goddamn Nazis.
Sun 15/05/05 at 22:23
Regular
"bot"
'take the veil cerpin taxt'
Sun 15/05/05 at 22:14
Regular
CerpinTax is utter brilliance. As are pretty much all of the songs but CerpinTax especially.
Sun 15/05/05 at 20:54
Regular
I really want it, think shall be bought with my next 'batch' of money lossage.
Sun 15/05/05 at 20:45
Regular
"bot"
album of the century.
Sun 15/05/05 at 20:43
Regular
I can't believe how fantastic this album is.

I was first introduced to The Mars Volta through Frances the Mute, thats a good album in itself, if a little, spaced.

So, I got DITC out of curiousity.

Took a few listens, but now it is vastly becoming my album of the week.

Yes. Pointless thread I realise, but the album deserves it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.