GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can't we all just make the most of summer weather?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/05/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Pwned"
I know it's not Summer just yet, but it has been very hot today (here in the south east) especialy around lunch time and I'm talking sun-batheing weather.

So when my friend asks his parents if he can have a water fight with me, their responce is; "No, it's not Summer yet." But come on, if it's boiling hot, then what's wrong with it, it might not even be hot when summer finaly comes. (If it ever does) And when I ask my dad if we can have a barbuque today, his responce was the same.

My point is that we (English people) moan too much about the weather and are too obsested with it. Can't we all just get into the Summer spirit and and enjoy it whilst we can? It won't last for long. Roll on, Summer!
Sun 15/05/05 at 16:16
Regular
"Pwned"
Lindgren wrote:
> According to most meteorologists it will be a record-breaking summer
> for high temps.

Can't wait.
Regular
Lindgren wrote:
> According to most meteorologists it will be a record-breaking summer
> for high temps.

Damn you global warming!

:-D
Regular
"Pwned"
Del Rogeo wrote:
> And we're having a barbeque. Ha ha.

Damit.
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
According to most meteorologists it will be a record-breaking summer for high temps.
Sun 15/05/05 at 16:13
Regular
It is pretty much summer. Almost. Try chopping wood all morning- then tell me it's not bloody hot enough.

And we're having a barbeque. Ha ha.

:-D
Sun 15/05/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Pwned"
I know it's not Summer just yet, but it has been very hot today (here in the south east) especialy around lunch time and I'm talking sun-batheing weather.

So when my friend asks his parents if he can have a water fight with me, their responce is; "No, it's not Summer yet." But come on, if it's boiling hot, then what's wrong with it, it might not even be hot when summer finaly comes. (If it ever does) And when I ask my dad if we can have a barbuque today, his responce was the same.

My point is that we (English people) moan too much about the weather and are too obsested with it. Can't we all just get into the Summer spirit and and enjoy it whilst we can? It won't last for long. Roll on, Summer!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.