GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People that point out mistakes in movies.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/05/05 at 12:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Are sad prats. Plot holes and obvious mistakes, fine, but there are pathetic feeble people that like to watch films purely to try and find a mistake. Here's one I found on moviemistakes.com, about "Once Upon A Time In The West."

"The whole scene in the post station takes about 12 minutes. During this time the bartender finishes his cigar almost completely, a task that takes at least 45 minutes if you smoke fast."

Just enjoy the movie for what it is, you fool..
Wed 18/05/05 at 01:25
Regular
"8==="
People wearing watches in biblical movies etc.
Tue 17/05/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
RoJ wrote:
> Talking about the Simpsons, people have even submitted
> "mistakes" for them.
> It's a cartoon, you morons. Here's a random one:
>
> "This is not for a particular episode, but it happens in many
> episodes. Sometimes, people will enter the living room (where the T.V
> is), from sides which don't actually have doors."
>
>
> ...

Haha, how many times has their house/location of their house changed though? They back onto the powerplant car park, they live opposite a massive mansion, there's random trees outfront that come and go...

Sounds like a cool house.
Tue 17/05/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
homosh wrote:
> And in the Gladiator one of the soldiers was wearing Jeans.

It's worse than that, it's a guy leading a horse who's just realised that he's in the shot! It's around 25mins into the film when two of them are talking.

The Butterfly Effect had about 5 million plotholes and stupid moments in it, I noticed almost all of them, purely because the film was crap and you had to be a retard not to notice them.

Oh and on Layer Cake, ???? goes to get some tea in the cafe. The other guy then walks in and sits down, then talks for a bit, then orders a full english, then eats it all, then talks a bit more, then ???? returns with the tea. Must have walked a few miles to get it...
Tue 17/05/05 at 16:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Talking about the Simpsons, people have even submitted "mistakes" for them.
It's a cartoon, you morons. Here's a random one:

"This is not for a particular episode, but it happens in many episodes. Sometimes, people will enter the living room (where the T.V is), from sides which don't actually have doors."

Sun 15/05/05 at 21:33
Regular
"The definitive tag"
They should have called it "Billy And The Cloneasaurus"

I'm relying on you Simpsons fans.
Sun 15/05/05 at 21:28
Regular
"0228"
'Funky mix of dinosaurs from various time periods Park' doesn't have the same ring to it though does it?
Sun 15/05/05 at 21:28
Regular
"bot"
yes it does.
That's okay then, I was just wondering.
Sun 15/05/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Theyre described in the dialogue as "the greatest creatures of the Jurassic era brought to the modern world for all to see" at the start by John Hammond, does that count?
Sun 15/05/05 at 21:20
Regular
"bot"
does it ever say "yo look at all these dinosaurs from the Jurassic era"?
Sun 15/05/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
gerrid wrote:
> I don't think Jurassic Park was meant to be an accurate name.

Of course it was, the dinos were meant to be from the Jurassic era, hence Jurassic Park, but most were actually from the Cretaceous era.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.