GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Muay thai"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/05/05 at 20:49
Regular
"kill or be killed"
Muay thai (originated in Thailand) probably the most lethal fighting form in the world, It's also the most widely use form of fighting in the world. It's include in K1 MAXX WORLD GRAND PRIX, PRIDE, UFC, KOTG, MMA, NHB and HFC. A softer version was created in the 70s which is called kickboxing, it doesn't allowed knees strike, elbows strike and headbutt. What do you thing the best fighting form?
Sat 14/05/05 at 20:49
Regular
"kill or be killed"
Muay thai (originated in Thailand) probably the most lethal fighting form in the world, It's also the most widely use form of fighting in the world. It's include in K1 MAXX WORLD GRAND PRIX, PRIDE, UFC, KOTG, MMA, NHB and HFC. A softer version was created in the 70s which is called kickboxing, it doesn't allowed knees strike, elbows strike and headbutt. What do you thing the best fighting form?
Sat 14/05/05 at 20:57
Regular
"For One Night Only"
The Dharma.

*Kneels*

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Sat 14/05/05 at 20:57
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Meditation. Then your mind can move mountains.
Sat 14/05/05 at 21:00
Regular
Thai Chi, deals the most damage out of any of the fighting styles.
Sat 14/05/05 at 21:01
Regular
"kill or be killed"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Thai Chi you mean tai chi
Sat 14/05/05 at 21:02
"period drama"
A gun, usually.
Regular
"For One Night Only"
KIYAA!!!

You see, I have just broke your nose with the ball of my foot in the blink of an eye, and I owe it all to the dharma.

*Crouches like a crouching tiger*
*Hides like a hidden dragon*

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> A gun, usually.

Yeah, you can shoot it while the opponent is bowing.
Sat 14/05/05 at 21:05
Regular
"kill or be killed"
pound 4 pound, thai fighters are the toughest in the world. They start training at the age 4, they'll have their proper fight at 6 and when they turn 15 they'll have around 50-80 fights.
Sat 14/05/05 at 21:15
Regular
"kill or be killed"
I seen a programme about how they train. They would run 20km early in the morning. Do around 6 hours on bags. 500 sit ups. 250 press ups and 6mins out of 12 reps non-stop kicks on bags. and more bags work. sleep at 8pm do the same again next day. what a life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.