GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/05/05 at 12:40
Regular
"thursdayton!"
.. is the final name. Sounds alright, I think.

The full E3 Nintendo list, minus any complete suprises on the day *cough*Mario128?*cough*:

GAMECUBE
Battalion Wars
Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix
Donkey Konga 2
Mario Party 7 [oh my god not another one..]
Pokemon XD: Dark Winds Dark Lugia
Super Mario Strikers (a Mario soccer title)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

NINTENDO DS
Advance Wars
Animal Crossing
Mario and Luigi 2 [is this what was called Mario DS?]
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Dread (a new 2D Metroid title) [interesting.. but where's Metroid Hunters?]
Metroid Prime Pinball
Nintendo Tetris
Touch Golf

GAMEBOY ADVANCE
Donkey Kong Country 3
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Mario Tennis Advance (in development at Camelot)
Sun 15/05/05 at 18:23
Regular
"0228"
They'll have to force people to take off their shoes before going up them to save it from being covered in mud after 5 minutes. It will be like going to a mosque without any muslims.
Sun 15/05/05 at 18:21
"period drama"
I saw those and thought ... who's actually going to be able to see them on the day, with thousands of sweaty Americans swarming on the steps?
Nice idea, though.
Sun 15/05/05 at 18:20
Regular
"0228"
I want those stairs.
Sun 15/05/05 at 18:15
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Considering the name of the topic, check this out:

[URL]http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=7748[/URL]
Sun 15/05/05 at 17:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tphi wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Tphi wrote:
> The news isn't from an official press release.
>
> Yes it is.
>
> I'm willing to be proven wrong, link me.

Pop for Dringo.
Sun 15/05/05 at 13:52
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I think Nintendo were deliberately trying to rile us all with Tingle in WW. Think about it - you have to go on tedious treasure hunts in a boat so that you can pay a perverted slave driver midget craploads of money to allow you to go on another treasure hunt in your boat, all the while cackling maniacally as he takes your cash and eyes up your fairy uniform. Urg.
Sun 15/05/05 at 13:26
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Ah come on, Tingle adds an extra dimension of bizzareness to the Zelda
> universe.

A dimension that makes you want to smash your TV and throw your Gamecube out the window everytime that annoying little green cockface comes on the screen.

I think Nintendo can live without that.
Sun 15/05/05 at 13:09
Regular
It won't be called "Twilight Princess" either, though it may be something similar.

Who remembers "Wand Of The Wind"?
Sun 15/05/05 at 12:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"only MM and WW"

Those are the only two Zelda games since OOT, and they're two of the very best games money can buy. Shame on you.
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:12
Regular
"You've upset me"
I say they call it Legend Of Zelda: Moonshine By Twilight. Our brave hero faces the toughest challenge of his life: illeagally manufacturing alcohol that both blinds all his annoying elven friends so they GET OUT OF YOUR FACE WHILE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING and gets Zelda p*ssed enough to go to bed with him.

Anyway. This game is most definitely looking like it's going to be the one that breaks my Zelda abstinence that has reigned since OOT (only MM and WW I've missed out on). It simply looks stunning.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.