GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BDSM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/05/05 at 20:36
Regular
Bondage Domintaion Sado Machacism (sp?)

A nice little contentious issue nowadays surrounding the bedroom. What many people do behind closed doors is up to them but it's fairly obvious that for some reason BDSM has crept in as some weird little fettish romp.

Now if a seemingly stunning woman wanted to make love to me then so be it, but if she suddenly donned a PVC suit and said "I'll whoop you" I'd be slightly taken aback. Thenn would be the perfect time to put my clothes back on and shuffle out the room hastily muttering excuses about feeding the rabbit.

It just seems a very strange 'hobby' and one I'm not really sure anyone of the non-sadistic persuasion wants to participate it. I see the attraction of the 'gear' but it ends there.

Anyone been indulging in a bit of brazen whoop-ass shananigans ?

Ah well, there's nothing quite like having your @rse whooped red-raw by an overbearing sadist
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Doesn't do it for me, but whatever consenting adults do with each other as long as it hurts nobody else is no business of mine.

But I think you'd be surprised how many women (can't speak for men as I haven't slept with any) like a certain amount of "aggressive" behaviour - I don't mean punching them in the baps, more along the lines of ass slapping and hair pulled etc.
*shrugs*
Fri 13/05/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Each to their own to be honest. I used to know a seriously kinky couple down in Derby. If they want to shove things where the sun don't shine who am I to say otherwise? :D

Derby fetish night was an eye opened I tell ya...

Fat hairy guys in tight pvc shorts, another guy being lead around by his prince albert piecing...

Oh and the most magnificent girl I have ever seen (one of the couple) in a pvc outfit consisting of a thong and a bodice. Jesus, she was an asian beauty...
Fri 13/05/05 at 20:37
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You've just got your first pubes, right?
Fri 13/05/05 at 20:36
Regular
Bondage Domintaion Sado Machacism (sp?)

A nice little contentious issue nowadays surrounding the bedroom. What many people do behind closed doors is up to them but it's fairly obvious that for some reason BDSM has crept in as some weird little fettish romp.

Now if a seemingly stunning woman wanted to make love to me then so be it, but if she suddenly donned a PVC suit and said "I'll whoop you" I'd be slightly taken aback. Thenn would be the perfect time to put my clothes back on and shuffle out the room hastily muttering excuses about feeding the rabbit.

It just seems a very strange 'hobby' and one I'm not really sure anyone of the non-sadistic persuasion wants to participate it. I see the attraction of the 'gear' but it ends there.

Anyone been indulging in a bit of brazen whoop-ass shananigans ?

Ah well, there's nothing quite like having your @rse whooped red-raw by an overbearing sadist

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.