GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BDSM"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/05/05 at 20:36
Regular
Bondage Domintaion Sado Machacism (sp?)

A nice little contentious issue nowadays surrounding the bedroom. What many people do behind closed doors is up to them but it's fairly obvious that for some reason BDSM has crept in as some weird little fettish romp.

Now if a seemingly stunning woman wanted to make love to me then so be it, but if she suddenly donned a PVC suit and said "I'll whoop you" I'd be slightly taken aback. Thenn would be the perfect time to put my clothes back on and shuffle out the room hastily muttering excuses about feeding the rabbit.

It just seems a very strange 'hobby' and one I'm not really sure anyone of the non-sadistic persuasion wants to participate it. I see the attraction of the 'gear' but it ends there.

Anyone been indulging in a bit of brazen whoop-ass shananigans ?

Ah well, there's nothing quite like having your @rse whooped red-raw by an overbearing sadist
Thu 19/05/05 at 18:23
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
This is bloody hilarious.
Wed 18/05/05 at 20:17
Regular
"Bicycle"
Light wrote:
> I'll make a bet with you; I'll bet your child ends in therapy by the
> time of it's 15th birthday. And I'll bet it's your fault.

Hey, therapy can help!

No, but seriously. I'm about to be in therapy. Probably. Organisational skills are a bit lacking, to be honest.
Mon 16/05/05 at 23:02
Regular
"8==="
Isn't that a shopping channel aswell? :)
Mon 16/05/05 at 23:01
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Can't we all settle down. Have we all settled down? Good, now, PVC...
Mon 16/05/05 at 09:19
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hedfix wrote:
> Celestine is the account Grix made after I wound him up in a similar
> way.
>
> Please don't pay any attention to Celestine. It's just Grix's
> uber-trolling account and he's not very good at it either.

On the contrary; I'd say he's absolutely magnificent at it...
Mon 16/05/05 at 09:15
Regular
"8==="
Celestine is the account Grix made after I wound him up in a similar way.

Please don't pay any attention to Celestine. It's just Grix's uber-trolling account and he's not very good at it either.
Mon 16/05/05 at 09:06
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Flock wrote:
> Are you ever going to grow up, seriously what she's done has been no
> more than playful prodding and you're like a dog with a bone and
> can't let it go, it says a lot that this is the first post i've seen
> from you today, get over it for f***s sake or get the staff to close
> the thread!

You have a point, I admit it. However, I don't see deliberately trying to make someone angry as "playful". I see it as quite seriously unpleasant. And it GRINDS that she consistently avoids acknowledging her own failings whilst crying about those of others.

You're right, no bones about it; I seem pretty much unable to let this sort of thing go until I've got it out of my system. Unfortunately, I haven't got it out of my system yet. Tell you what; I'll cheerfully back off the very instant she makes an effort to acknowledge her error. I don't even want an apology (my own words in return to her remove any right for that). Just a simple acknowledgement from her that her behaviour was entirely unacceptible.

Not much to ask, is it?
Mon 16/05/05 at 08:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Are you ever going to grow up, seriously what she's done has been no more than playful prodding and you're like a dog with a bone and can't let it go, it says a lot that this is the first post i've seen from you today, get over it for f***s sake or get the staff to close the thread!
Mon 16/05/05 at 08:49
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Celestine wrote:
> As I keep trying to relay, I can't control what other people do
> or say. I'm not afraid of Light. That doesn't mean I'll engage him
> further...because I'm well aware of boundaries and I've met my quota
> as far as he is concerned.

Celestine wrote:
> A PVC pipe and Light handcuffed to the bedpost?
>
> A girl can only dream...

Ahh, sweet hypocrisy how I live for thee...

Heh. I've breached a limit? Well guess what sweetheart; you did exactly the same when you said all you wanted to do was make me angry. This is what is called "Reaping what you sow". Any danger of you admitting that perhaps you made a mistake in antagonising someone when you're not prepared to accept the consequences? Or will you continue to cry that you're allowed to say and do what you want, but anyone who does the same to you should be banned?

You're right; you can't control what other people say. Yet you try to control how they're going to feel. Which means I shudder for your childs future, being as how it's gonna be raised by such a controlling, mewling little hypocrite as you.

I'll make a bet with you; I'll bet your child ends in therapy by the time of it's 15th birthday. And I'll bet it's your fault.
Sun 15/05/05 at 23:01
Regular
As I keep trying to relay, I can't control what other people do or say. I'm not afraid of Light. That doesn't mean I'll engage him further...because I'm well aware of boundaries and I've met my quota as far as he is concerned. There is no recovery for peace between us or any possibility for a friendship, unfortunately. It's really sad almost, because I really believe we would have been great friends, if he gave it half a chance anyways.

Quite apparently he is not aware of any limits and has breached a threshold that I want the to Staffies evaluate.

But, the handcuff thingy with the PVC pipe..yeah. That makes me smile. Smile big.

And that's all. Thanks for the advice Mem. Rock on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.