GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Slapping"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/05/05 at 16:11
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Anyone else heard of this mad phenonomon? It's really nasty, but slightly funny, although some people take it too far. For those who don't know, it originated in London and what you do it slap a random person while your friend catches it on their video mobile phone.

That is the funny bit. But then people taken it too far. People are getting assuaulted and bullied and one man was set on fire and nearly died. Totally discusting. What are your views?
Fri 13/05/05 at 18:47
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I got happy-slapped today, the bast.
Fri 13/05/05 at 18:15
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
chrizz wrote:
> jackass probably did hav a part but u have to remember they only hurt
> themselves

Yeah, not strangers and old women. Jackass and Dirty Sanchez should be banned because of this.
Fri 13/05/05 at 18:00
Regular
I put it down to people like the jackass idiots being aired on TV. They've ruined a generation, and was glad to see it was a point taken into consideration on that program last night.
Fri 13/05/05 at 17:38
Regular
Chrizz = Chav
Fri 13/05/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
When I used to fight, I was the law...guess who won?
Fri 13/05/05 at 17:33
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
metalhead wrote:
> EDIT: Reply to Snoopdogg
>
> Because its a known fact of life that chavs (although they seem to
> think that they can take on the entire world), cant fight. period.
> therefore they must go around in their sad little 'crews' of about 50
> in order to appear 'hard', or maybe even 'well ard'. wait till you get
> one of them on their own, and notice how theyre suddenly much less
> cocky/arrogant/chavvish when they realise they no longer out-number
> you. mwahahaha.

Totally true. I had about 50 people in the year above me wanting to absolutely slaughter me and believe me if they got me i would not be here today. One of them started on me alone. SILLY, SILLY mistake. I taken the oppurtunity to take him out. Since then no-body has started on me and i can live without fear of them...

Until today i heard they leave school in a week and they are going to attack my year...
Fri 13/05/05 at 17:20
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
EDIT: Reply to Snoopdogg

Because its a known fact of life that chavs (although they seem to think that they can take on the entire world), cant fight. period. therefore they must go around in their sad little 'crews' of about 50 in order to appear 'hard', or maybe even 'well ard'. wait till you get one of them on their own, and notice how theyre suddenly much less cocky/arrogant/chavvish when they realise they no longer out-number you. mwahahaha.
Fri 13/05/05 at 17:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
CandyFloss wrote:
> Talking of chavs, there was this girl on TV the other morning who
> thought it was fun to start random fights. She said she loved the
> buzz she got from seeing blood on her victims faces. I reckon people
> like her should be put down.

Even better: Tie her up with mirror in front of her, razor blade down her face. Hows she like seeing blood on people's faces now eh?

Eh. Sore point since I did actually get assaulted (not happy-slapping, and not a girl either.. a group of about fifteen guys) and came out of that with a broken nose so meh.
Fri 13/05/05 at 17:10
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Thing is, they are normally in massive gangs. I know people who are out doing it tonight and they are in about 20's.
Fri 13/05/05 at 16:58
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
I think airing it on televison made more people aware of it and thats a bad thing. Media is a bad thing. Now all my mates in school went round hitting people filming it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.