GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Back from holiday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/05/05 at 14:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ooh and what a lovely tan we got from the wind-swept place that is Butlins, Bognor-Regis.
It. Was. Cold.

So, how was I hear you all ask with baited breath? It was ok. The food was your typical mass produced, re-heated stuff. The "entertainment" was cringeworthy apart from one stand up comedy guy who was ok and did a pretty good Elvis impression.

The room was pretty shabby. A bed, a toilet and a shower in a room so badly ventilated that we still had condensation from our first wash when we left today. I did manage to flood the bathroom pretty well using the sink, but I wont go into that any more.

The arcades were really quite poor. Most of the machines didn't work, just took your money and then pretty much laughed at you.

I won £15 at Bingo and CandyFloss won £7.

The one "club", known as Jaks was ok if a little quiet. The real highlight of that place was this one bloke dressed in his pulling clobber.

[URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/Lori_Lori/Butlins019.jpg[/URL]

Yes, that is a nice green sweater, thick black rimmed glasses AND a bum-bag.

So yeah, it was ok, too many irritating people who don't look where they're going and can't control their spawn of Satan offspring, but otherwise 4 days of cheep fun.

Looks like the election we missed was another bit of a no-show?
Good to see lots of people getting votes though rahter then just two front-runners.

Thanks Tim, CDouch and Lindgren.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
After closing the curtians to cut back on the light on my screen, I can see a person but not too well.

Damn my eyes. Guess I'll have to live on without seeing him.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
There used to be more than 3 when I were a lad.

Skegness, Bognor... the one in Wales too. There was one in Ayr in Scotland but I knew that got sold off.

Wizzy World Wizzy World, let's get Dizzy World.

Now THEY were the days.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Must be you. It's dark, but I can see him. I can also see one of the young girls he kept trying to dance toward.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:05
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
English_Bloke wrote:
> [URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/Lori_Lori/Butlins019.jpg[/URL]
>
> Yes, that is a nice green sweater, thick black rimmed glasses AND a
> bum-bag.

Is it me or can you not see anyone in that photo?
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've been to all three too now.

Time of year wasn't really a worry. We just did a last minute thing so we got it half-price.

Silver room and half-board for next to nothing, so can't complain too much about the room, other then that is was missing some of the stuff it said we'd have.

It was the arcades that grated us. Not a whole lot to do at that place on the whole, so you'd hope that the stuff they do have would work.
Fri 13/05/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ah, Butlins. I think I have been to every one for my holidays... can't remember Bognor though. They had done up Skegness the last time we went (when we were poor working class)

It wasnt the best time to go really, was it?
Fri 13/05/05 at 14:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ooh and what a lovely tan we got from the wind-swept place that is Butlins, Bognor-Regis.
It. Was. Cold.

So, how was I hear you all ask with baited breath? It was ok. The food was your typical mass produced, re-heated stuff. The "entertainment" was cringeworthy apart from one stand up comedy guy who was ok and did a pretty good Elvis impression.

The room was pretty shabby. A bed, a toilet and a shower in a room so badly ventilated that we still had condensation from our first wash when we left today. I did manage to flood the bathroom pretty well using the sink, but I wont go into that any more.

The arcades were really quite poor. Most of the machines didn't work, just took your money and then pretty much laughed at you.

I won £15 at Bingo and CandyFloss won £7.

The one "club", known as Jaks was ok if a little quiet. The real highlight of that place was this one bloke dressed in his pulling clobber.

[URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/Lori_Lori/Butlins019.jpg[/URL]

Yes, that is a nice green sweater, thick black rimmed glasses AND a bum-bag.

So yeah, it was ok, too many irritating people who don't look where they're going and can't control their spawn of Satan offspring, but otherwise 4 days of cheep fun.

Looks like the election we missed was another bit of a no-show?
Good to see lots of people getting votes though rahter then just two front-runners.

Thanks Tim, CDouch and Lindgren.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.