GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMG our kids are out of control!!!1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/05/05 at 15:26
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4539861.stm[/URL]

Okay, is it just me, or does seem like the kind of stuff every schoolkid has been getting up to since the dawn of time, rather than the bad influence of telly shows? Just because they're using their mobile phones to film it doesn't mean hitting unpopular kids is a new thing. If anything, shows like Jackass and Dirty Sanchez are an extension of the kind of childhood japes that we all used to play at school, no?

Yet another OMG TV AND TECNOLOGY ARE RUININNG R KIDS FUTURES! story to chuckle at, in a world-weary, middle class kind of way.
Tue 31/05/05 at 14:58
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Just wait until they slap someone and the victim gets out a baseball bat...
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:49
Regular
"8==="
Walking up and slapping people for a laugh?

Same thing that got those Tango ads taken off the air about 10+ years ago.

Not exactly a new thing.
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:59
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Surely if you try and ban something people will start doing it more.
Mon 30/05/05 at 16:31
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i must've missed tha jackass where they started batting strangers in the head. typical kneejerk response, ban everything!!
Mon 30/05/05 at 13:48
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
brat camp
Sun 29/05/05 at 18:37
Regular
"kill or be killed"
boot camp
Sat 28/05/05 at 15:41
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
Goatboy wrote:
> After watching that I'll quite happily kick the living crap out of
> anybody I see doing that to anybody near me.
> Slapping a woman in the face, hard, on a tube? Hilarity. Kicking
> somebody in the face. Ho ho.
>
> TV or not, these insects deserve stabbing in the eyes.

COuldn't agree more, Oh Curse you WWF!
Sat 28/05/05 at 15:40
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
Heh, harlow is a dangerous place too, for essex :P
Sat 28/05/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
If anything, shows like Jackass and Dirty Sanchez are an extension of the kind of childhood japes that we all used to play at school, no?

I don't know what your school was like but if it invlolved things like rubbing stinging nettles on unscenely genitals, nailing your ear lobes to a table or whatever else dirty sanchez do, I think kids are getting better :D
Thu 12/05/05 at 20:32
Regular
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> Or has it been around for a while, but for some reason suddenly
> gathered much more attention?

As an 18 year old who is still part of a High School due to the sixth form being part of the school I've seen it going on for ages. It's not a new thing, but then again, neither was "chav" when the media jumped onto the bandwagon. Perhaps it's just the area of London I live in (its not the worst or best), but all of these crappy crazes and idiots seem to pop up here a long time before it is given coverage by people who obviously have no idea what is happening with the youth today.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.