GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Family Guy and American Dad"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/05/05 at 23:33
Regular
"She's a dog!"
New episodes being shown in USA, which I've acquired. The first family guy was funny but then the second was quite weak. American Dad was funny for the first two episodes but the third was weaker. Is Seth Mcfarlane spread too thinly and will this turn into The Simpons Billionth series crappiness?

Heres to Family Guy episode 3 and American Dad 4.
Thu 02/06/05 at 13:21
Regular
If you want torrents use isohunt, that has all of them so far

also...
_________

A DRIVER trapped in his car after a crash asked a paramedic for a mobile to phone his wife — and get her to video Dr Who.

The medic related the tale to a pal, who produces the BBC1 show.

Writer Russell T Davies said: “Honest to God, they got him one, he rang his wife and said ‘Tape Dr Who for me’.”

Davies said it showed the huge popularity of the relaunched series.
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:10
Regular
Anyone know where I could 'obtain' the fourth episode as I havent seen it on torrentspy yet and it's been about 2 weeks since episode 3 was uploaded.
Tue 17/05/05 at 22:46
Regular
Forgot about American Dad! I'll have to get that soon.

Have downloaded episodes 1-3 of Family Guy 4, and I pretty much agree - first was very good, second rather weak, and the third somewhere inbetween (although the ending of the third on its own was absolutely hilarious).

I get the new ones every week after they're broadcast so if anybody wants them just ask.
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> The Third episode is fantastic.

Ready to convert at home. Looking forward to it immensely.
Tue 17/05/05 at 15:19
Regular
"She's a dog!"
The Third episode is fantastic.

*SPOILER*

The Chicken fight is fantastic.

*SPOILER OVER*

American Dad was funny as well....

If you're a fan, download them.
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Excellent"
I have just bought the best of Family Guy and i had never watched it before

Absolutely GREAT
Sat 14/05/05 at 15:27
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Family Guy will always be better. Just don't try eating pizza while watching it.

Although the lucozade didn't help.
Sat 14/05/05 at 00:00
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I Love Dodgeball!
Fri 13/05/05 at 10:02
Regular
Episode 2 was quality.

Although, Episode 1 was probably the best so far.

"Passion of the Christ 2"
Fri 13/05/05 at 08:53
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> New episodes being shown in USA, which I've acquired. The first family
> guy was funny but then the second was quite weak.

*shrug* I thought it was excellent. Prehaps not as good as 4x01, but only becuase I got 8 laugh out loud moments as opposed to 12.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.