GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any funny things you have done, you can state here!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 01:32
Regular
"Jackpot!"
The funniest things I did was:-

a) I was playing 2 player at my friends and he told me to get in the plane. I wouldn't and when he started to drive off, I jumped on the plane and stood on the wing, while he was flying around.

b) As I fell off of the plane and he got stuck behind a high fence, I kept trying to climb over, it wouldn't let me, so I jumped on the fence and kept punching my friend off of the wall. I finally got over the fence and he started trying to beat me up with his fists, as he had a faster character. I then got in the car and started running him and other people over in the road, reversing and driving over him. I then started doing donuts, running everyone and everything over, including the police, until my car set on fire. I jumped out and it wouldn't let me move so I pressed the jump button and the car exploded, then my person jumped and died heh.

c) The last thing is that I got in the train and drove so fast that it de-railed and rolled off of the side of a cliff into the sea.
Sun 07/11/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Balls"
push to the left or right. maybe.

I did a barrel roll in the car driving school. I got 100%. Now thats a quality barrel roll.
Sun 07/11/04 at 21:29
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Cool I still can't wait for this game lol. The rockets yea, are they hard to dodge and how do you barrel roll?
Sun 07/11/04 at 19:49
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> pig-king wrote:
> is there any way to dodge the rockets?
>
> What mission are you on?

none, im just trying to escape to las ventures or whatever its called but a fighter jets always come and try to shoot me down but i can dodge their rockets now.
Sun 07/11/04 at 16:03
Regular
""
Dante: right vergil! wrote:
> THE MADMAN wrote:
> no, the car hit me and i made me go miles in the air (flying)
>
> Heh, that's what used to happen when I played driver 1, the police
> sent my car flying over buildings.

I remember that, always happened in San Fransisco
Sun 07/11/04 at 15:26
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I think it's supposed to happen to just scare you or whatever...
Sun 07/11/04 at 15:23
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
Twice now, when I've been going up the mountain planes crashed right in front of me.
Sun 07/11/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Jackpot!"
THE MADMAN wrote:
> no, the car hit me and i made me go miles in the air (flying)

Heh, that's what used to happen when I played driver 1, the police sent my car flying over buildings.
Sun 07/11/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
pig-king wrote:
> is there any way to dodge the rockets?

What mission are you on?
Sun 07/11/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
This isn't anything I've done, but I saw a billboard advertising:

TRUE GRIME: STREET CLEANERS.

Obviously a dig at True Crime.
Sun 07/11/04 at 10:44
Regular
"Max Power"
what i try and do is barrel role quickly when they appear behind me its reduces the chances of being hit by about 1/2 and alos if you dive down it helps too. just try and fly in a random patton with sharp turns and the missiles will miss alot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.