GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any funny things you have done, you can state here!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 01:32
Regular
"Jackpot!"
The funniest things I did was:-

a) I was playing 2 player at my friends and he told me to get in the plane. I wouldn't and when he started to drive off, I jumped on the plane and stood on the wing, while he was flying around.

b) As I fell off of the plane and he got stuck behind a high fence, I kept trying to climb over, it wouldn't let me, so I jumped on the fence and kept punching my friend off of the wall. I finally got over the fence and he started trying to beat me up with his fists, as he had a faster character. I then got in the car and started running him and other people over in the road, reversing and driving over him. I then started doing donuts, running everyone and everything over, including the police, until my car set on fire. I jumped out and it wouldn't let me move so I pressed the jump button and the car exploded, then my person jumped and died heh.

c) The last thing is that I got in the train and drove so fast that it de-railed and rolled off of the side of a cliff into the sea.
Tue 16/11/04 at 21:48
Regular
I made myself really fat and then ran to all the islands on foot and I also made my friend put one hundred satchel charges on me then we got to the top of the mountain. He got off and I drove off the cliff and when I was at max height he blew me up then he said he beat on my corpse for 45 minutes after I left.
Tue 16/11/04 at 20:51
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Went into tunnel being chased by police, wrecked my car quickly got out, paused game, came back to it, forgot all about police and crashing car, walked back where I came from past lots of trucks and cars, there was a massive long queue of cars now, then my car exploded, i looked around and watched it explode (as I do), 3 other cars caught alight exploded and it kept going like that, then the explosions came near me i started running away, looked back at the tunnel of fire and then it went frame by frame like the matrix style, with me running away from the fire, that's one great glitch, I then died, but that irrelevant.
Mon 15/11/04 at 19:17
"period drama"
Chucked about 20 satchel charges on my car, bailed out right before a massive ramp - pretty explosions in the sky.
And then the same thing into a load of other cars.

'tis great fun.
Sun 14/11/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hahaha, what is it, some army truck?
Sun 14/11/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Best bit of bad timing for talking was when i was driving away from the feds and the truck comes flying over the bridge Smoke said *hey at least we're not dea....* and then i got blown up :-D
Sun 14/11/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Haha, where did you do that then?
Sat 13/11/04 at 22:01
Regular
""
Funniest thing ive seen, was driving in my car, hit a guy, then he sort of fell under my cay, but his head got stuck in the wheel, so i was driving around for 10 mins with a body sticking out my wheel.
Sat 13/11/04 at 01:48
Regular
"Jackpot!"
down wrote:
> No, he's quite right, it is possible to take a few hits from missiles
> before your plane blows.

Thanks, I know what I saw.
Sat 13/11/04 at 01:22
Regular
I wish I was a 'regular'...
Fri 12/11/04 at 22:19
No, he's quite right, it is possible to take a few hits from missiles before your plane blows.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.