GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please leave SnoopDogg alone?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/05/05 at 21:43
Regular
I don't see why everyone hates him so much? He's not the sharpest tool in the box, I admit, and his girl troubles were hilarious to read about, but he's a nice enough guy? He doesn't seem to do anything bad and yet everyone seems to gang up against him.

Just leave him alone?
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:43
Regular
I don't see why everyone hates him so much? He's not the sharpest tool in the box, I admit, and his girl troubles were hilarious to read about, but he's a nice enough guy? He doesn't seem to do anything bad and yet everyone seems to gang up against him.

Just leave him alone?
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:44
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
[URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Azul313/adamj.jpg[/URL]
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:46
Regular
Padraic wrote:

> [URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/Azul313/adamj.jpg[/URL]

It's a kid? What about it?
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:46
Regular
His first words to me were something along the lines of 'you're scum' due to something I didn't even do. He's just so rash to judge and a retard to boot. Normally I just gently prompt towards his stupidity and he lashes out at me further making him look like a fool.

So yeah that's why I think he's a bit crap.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Meh. At least he provides some entertainment...
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:48
Regular
"8==="
Ignore him or make fun of him.

Just don't complain because it's tiresome and another one will come along regardless of what happens to him.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
We got into a little debate a while back about something. He threw a few cheap insults my way for no reason and it turned out he was wrong anyway.

Since then he's done nothing to redeem himself, and that topic the other day about the kid "who posted too much for his first day". It was outrageous.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:54
Regular
"You've upset me"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Meh. At least he provides some entertainment...

... To laugh at... not with.
Tue 10/05/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Mozzy"
I dont see the point in asking a load of geeks on a games forum for girl advice, it just doesn't make sense.

And yes, we are geeks people.
Tue 10/05/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Not a Jew"
No, its not true!

And that picture is amusant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.