GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Broadband Questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Bah"
If i get Wanadoo broadband how does the download system work in that what happens when i get to my limit? also is 2GB enough to play xbox live as a maximum download per month? And how does it all connect up if i get a wireless connection e.g. what goes in the abck of the PC and the xbox?
ta
Sat 06/11/04 at 18:05
I got connected to Tiscali today. Doesnt actually say if there is a download limit. How can i tell? Anyone else connected with Tiscali? What speed connection do you need for Xbox live. We ordered the 5 times faster than dial up, but its currently running at 589.9kbs
Sat 06/11/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Bah"
Anyone know if tesco broadband will work with xbox live?
Sat 06/11/04 at 12:13
"Goodbye Cruel World"
If you read craefuly though they havent actually enforced the download limit yet and still haven't mentioned the rulse on how it's going to be. So in the short term you may be ok.....
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:16
Regular
You need unlimited if you wish to play online games alot.
Sat 06/11/04 at 10:54
Regular
"\\"
The Judge wrote:
> If i get Wanadoo broadband how does the download system work in that
> what happens when i get to my limit? also is 2GB enough to play xbox
> live as a maximum download per month?

No chance. Unless you play about quarter an hour per night, you'll easily surpass that.
Sat 06/11/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Bah"
If i get Wanadoo broadband how does the download system work in that what happens when i get to my limit? also is 2GB enough to play xbox live as a maximum download per month? And how does it all connect up if i get a wireless connection e.g. what goes in the abck of the PC and the xbox?
ta

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.