GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 - 4x21 *mega-spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/05/05 at 16:25
Regular
The nuke has been launched! My guess is that it'll get shot down or something, though. Meh. Good end to an otherwise pretty naff episode.
Wed 11/05/05 at 01:03
Regular
Yeah, I've been disappointed with Season 4. Although apparently the writers are claiming that they've written the best ending to any of the four seasons.

No future 24 season will ever match the greatness of the first two seasons, in my opinion.

But I'm off to bed. G'night *tips hat*
Wed 11/05/05 at 00:51
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
I've been fairly disappointed by this series. It seems a bit similar to the last one with a crazy terrorist who stays out of the way for almost the entire series but manages to get caught just short of the end of the series. And obviously Palmer is so cool in politics but he should have been shown as a civilian. Perhaps give him a gun?! Now that would be cool.

And I do agree, one more series and Jack MUST die.
Wed 11/05/05 at 00:15
Regular
It's a crying shame that a programme not half as good as 24, Desperate Housewives, gets well over double the viewing figures of 24 in the US.
Tue 10/05/05 at 23:09
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Well if Fox or whoever cancels it yep. But that isn't likely, it's one of their top-rated shows.

That said.. they cancelled Angel. Bast's :(
Tue 10/05/05 at 23:03
Regular
True, but bear in mind that they sign on for as many season as that when in many cases the show finishes before.

I think Season 5 should be the last, naturally with the death of Jack Bauer.
Tue 10/05/05 at 22:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Seeing as Bauer has contacts for another two seasons..
Tue 10/05/05 at 22:19
Regular
Ahahahaha pwnd. Have fun with your big 24 suprise ending!
Tue 10/05/05 at 22:13
Regular
If that's true, I hope you die. Luckily I only read about one line.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:57
Regular
New hot news on it, the Nuke actually hits! The director said that the scriptwriters didn't want to carry on and instead of making new ones they are going to do a mega suprise ending. It's rumoured to have 1 more episode about the aftermath in a different perspective though.

Hope I didn't spoil anything for anyone who didn't know.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thought it was alright, can see some nerdy solution to the nuke involving edgar to change its flight path or something. Either that or the nuke isn't really in the missile and we have yet another twist in the story.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.