GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24 - 4x21 *mega-spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/05/05 at 16:25
Regular
The nuke has been launched! My guess is that it'll get shot down or something, though. Meh. Good end to an otherwise pretty naff episode.
Fri 13/05/05 at 16:15
Regular
Don't worry - there will always be ways. When one site dies, another 6 start up.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:30
Regular
"lets go back"
I'm just hoping that things will be back to normal in a few days.

Edit:- looks like things are back to normal now already on the main site I use. I just hope it survives for 2 more weeks.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:24
Regular
Yeah, I noticed that this morning. Took a bit of search-engining to find Joey this morning.
Fri 13/05/05 at 11:43
Regular
"lets go back"
Thought I'd post this in here seen as it'll probably effect anyone who watches 24.

I was looking for The OC torrents earlier and non of the sites i usually go to had them, then I came a across this message....

"In a press release issued on Thursday, May 12, the MPAA (Motion Picture Association) filed lawsuits against six independent sites providing downloads. This move comes as little surprise, as many of the MPAA's members also hold interest in TV production as well. However, it does seem to be about control as after all, we are talking about an industry which has fought for years, first to eliminate the VCR. Then, declaring not watching TV commercials, was itself a crime."

Two of the sites I use have gone and two others have no new torrents. So it looks like we could have a problem seeing the end of our favourite TV shows. Unless someone opens a new site or something.

If this happened in two weeks time I wouldnt really care, but as it stands I'm waiting to see the last one or two episodes of about 5 different TV shows.
Wed 11/05/05 at 18:29
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
The first season was indeed great and that top, I mean wow! But just when Dennis Hopper appeared I started laughing. Crazy casting or what! He's a very good actor but I just found it really strange. But overall it still kicked ass.
Wed 11/05/05 at 17:20
Regular
"lets go back"
It was an alright episode. Nothing too good happened for the first 30 minutes but the end was good.

My favourite bit:-

Marwan says to Jack "you cant stop thte missile"
Jack looks at the computer screen and says in a surprised voice "Oh my God, they have a missile"
Wed 11/05/05 at 16:56
Regular
Indeed, it was truly class.
Wed 11/05/05 at 15:20
Regular
Last episode of season 1 was uber. Double pistols Bauer oh yusss.
Wed 11/05/05 at 08:16
Regular
I didn't like her hair in Season 1. Season 2 though - PHWOAR!
Wed 11/05/05 at 01:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
No 24 season will matches the greatness of the first season.

The format was fresh, the episodes have all the best characters, and Elisha Cuthbert was yyyyoung and wore *that* top.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.