GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So after all this time.."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/05/05 at 20:23
Regular
I'm finally enjoying Pikmin. Started playing it again the other day and I love it, can't play more than two days in one sitting though. (I mean game days, obviously not actual days)

Unlocked the fourth area to explore, wandered around a bit and found it quite overwhelming at how many more enemies there are.

Love the team spirit though, discovering you have a few Pikmin that you've left behind somewhere as the end of day countdown is almost distressing and losing a large number of them in a fight also makes you feel sad.

Is Pikmin 2 good? I heard theres no time limit on the days, so can't you just wander around and collect everything in one go?
Fri 13/05/05 at 09:40
Regular
Well I always wanted Paper Mario 2, that looked like Nintendo genius.

Arrrgghhh too much to buy.
Thu 12/05/05 at 19:13
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
mmm not one of my fave cube exclusive. its fun but i think the cube has much better to offer ;O
Thu 12/05/05 at 18:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So you'll buy it mid July sometime? Excellent
Thu 12/05/05 at 18:54
Regular
Alright, double the stakes. Save FOUR pounds each week from now on lol.
Wed 11/05/05 at 22:56
Regular
But Zelda will be here by then...
Wed 11/05/05 at 11:13
Regular
Yeah definitely interested in this then, although I don't want to get some new games until we get towards winter again.

I'll have a Pikmin 2 fund! Save £2 each week and by autum ill be able to buy it.
Tue 10/05/05 at 22:28
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> Pikmin 2 is probably my favourite Gamecube game.

It's up there with Resi 4 and Zelda as my joint favourites.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:38
Regular
Pikmin 2 was great when it came to the little ones.

20 seconds to go i'd slam on Adagio for Strings and run around pretending to cry because a man was left behind.

May not be true
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:37
Regular
I'll have to check it out later this year then. Once Autumn comes I'll start looking at games again, and this'll be first on my list.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:35
Regular
Pikmin 2 is probably my favourite Gamecube game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.